1.5

"Hi." He whispered then gave me a hug.

"Calum, I...are you Thomas?" I asked, still shocked of what's happening.

"Yes, I'm Thomas, sorry for not telling you the truth." He whispered in my ear and I suddenly became shy.

I've told Thomas, I mean Calum, all of the things I love about Calum, and how much I love him and stuff. This is so embarrassing.

I was about to pull out of the hug but then he spoke.

"Don't leave."

"Calum, I'm never gonna leave." I chuckled. He finally let me go and looked at me, up to down.

"Perv." I joked.

"You're really gorgeous tonight." He smiled and I lowered my head, because I'm blushing as fuck. He removed my mask and mentally cussed because he'll see my pinkisk face. He grinned at me and I bit my lip in nervously, I'm inda shaking at the moment. "I thought you'll never come."

"After buying me this gown you still think I won't come?" I chuckled and he laughed along too.

"Hi Chloe!" Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds of Summer, (god I think I'm gonna faint) walked towards me and Calum.

"Ashton...I-"

"Calum has told us so much about you!" He grinned and Calum immediately blushed.

"Ashton, shut up-"

"He sometimes rambles about how beautiful you are when he saw you the first time at the coffee shop-"

"Ashton, oh my god, if you don't shut the fuck up I'll kick your ass." Calum threatened and he is blushing hard as I am.

Ashton chuckled and walked away.

It's weird for me to think that no one is interrupting me and Calum.

"Well then, can I have this dance?" He smiled as he offered his hand which I gladly took.

Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran started playing.

"You know, Thom. This is my first dance." I admitted and blushed.

"Really? Well, I'm glad to be your first."

I put my arms in the nape of his neck, and his arms snaked to my waist that gave me goosebumps.

You look so wonderful in your dress, I love your hair like that.

"I still can't believe that Thomas is Calum." I mumbled and he just laughed.

"Again, sorry for believing that I'm not Calum, even though I'm actually Calum."

"It's okay," I muttered, ruffling his hair at the back.

"Actually there's one thing that I really would like to tell you ever since I saw you at that coffee shop-"

"Wait, so you're there when you asked me to raise my hand?"

"Yes, to make sure that you're Chloe." He stated and I nodded.

"Clever." I smirked. "So, you're saying?"

"Yeah, there's one thing I've wanted to tell you. Just promise me one thing first?" He smiled looking straight into my eyes and I'm fucking telling you, I'll faint any minute now.

"Yes, anything."

"Don't speak unless I tell you so." He said sternly and I nodded.

"Promise."

"So okay, I really wanted to tell you that I really, really like you." He started and I swear my heart stopped beating for 2 seconds.

And as I promised, I kept my mouth shut and let him speak.

"I don't know why, back then, I think it's so stupid that you fall in love with someone that you just met in Omegle and some sort of stuff, but then I guess I'm wrong." He paused, "I think its perfection."

I nodded.

"Ugh, I don't know what to say next, but to make story short, I love you, Chloe."

Then he leaned in for a kiss, I didn't hesitated though, this is my dream. To be kissed by Calum.

Our lips moved in sync as Tenerife Sea still plays on the background, it was a short kiss though, but it was enough.

"Say something." Calum whispered in my lips then he finally pulled away.

"I love you too, Cal." I giggled. He just smiled and kissed me again.

I heard the crowd cheer for us that made me a bit shy but I didn't care much at the moment, all I know is Calum is here right now, stealing my 2nd kiss.

Who would've thought that one person I met on Omegle is my dream boy? I wouldn't ask for anything else, because I'm perfectly fine Calum on my side. This made me believe that love really existed, and just not on storybooks, this is probably the best night of my life.

And thanks Calum for that.

—————

FIN