0.7

Calum's P.O.V

I don't know where I am but I want to go to the library. I know that I studied here my whole high school life but they changed the rooms and floors, I'm a bit of confused. We're just sitting here and doing nothing.

I wonder what is Chloe doing right now, will she freak out if she see me? I wonder what will her reaction. Should I go visit her at the library? Ugh, I'm going nuts.

"Luke." I called.

"What Hoodlum?" He chuckled to himself to the nickname he gave me and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you know where the library is?" I asked and I held unto my phone, she's still not texting.

"No, why?" He said and glances to me.

"Nothing, I just want to...read books." I mumbled the last words and he rose his eyebrows at me.

"And when did you became a nerd?" Michael laughed, barging into the conversation.

I rolled my eyes at him, my heart almost dropped when my phone vibrated.

Chloe - Emblem3 : hi, i just got here.

Me : got where?

Chloe - Emblem3 - duh, thomas. the library.

Me : lol ok

Me : so uhm, are you excited?

Chloe - Emblem3 : not really

Me : ur lying

Chloe - Emblem3 : not really

Me : hahaha.

She didn't replied after that.

I went on my twitter account (the original) and started scrolling, seeing some of a few fans (I followed) tweets and celebrity tweets. I had this idea of stalking her twitter account. I don't know if I should follow her or what.

'@calumxbitchacho : life is such a bitch'

'@calumxbitchacho : why can't i have friends?'

'@calumxbitchacho : why am i such a loser?'

Her mind runs like this? No girl shouldn't feel like this towards herself. It's just unforgivable. I wonder who made her think that way. Then there's her newest tweet that almost crushed my heart into pieces.

Girls shouldn't think like this. Everyone is worth it, no girl shouldn't be thinking about bad things about themselves. They should be proud of what they are and accept themselves. Plus, no one will be there for you sometimes, only yourself so you should have trust and faith in yourself.

'@calumxbitchacho : why am i even born? i don't belong to this world.'

'@calumxbitchacho : sorry for being the worthless me.'

'@calumxbitchacho : I'll just sleep. Sigh.'

Okay, I'm gonna follow her.

If a follow would make her day and will make her happy, I'm doing it. I don't mind following her though. I think she doesn't even know yet cause she haven't tweeted or anything. I messaged her.

Me : don't think you are worthless, okay? because you're not. don't think like that about yourself. x

I excited Twitter and took a long sigh. I want to see her, but I don't know how. I hope she'll go to the mini concert at the hall later.

————

hi, so imagine the hall like an mini place with a little stage? yeah okay

sorryi kept putting short chapters because this is how i make stories :——)

andi'm updating 4 stories like wtf

i've updated like 4 chapters of this and not making chapters for the others i'm going to make for the others first bye