Love Strike 3

Walking inside the school, I noticed that there wasn't any students in the hall except this normal looking kid.

I walk up to him. "Hey you."

The normal looking guy stops. "Uh me?"

"Yes you. Have you seen a short guy with curly blonde hair and ruby eyes?" I twirl my hair for an example.

"I saw him go up the far stairways down this hall."

I quickly said my thanks as I walk past him. I walk up the stairs and only one door was visible to my sight.

Huh. There's a sign that says 'Earth Defense Club.' I wonder if they are trying to be green or something like that.

I open the door and gasped. There standing in front of me is man holding a pink wombat. A wombat I recognized.

Their backs are turned to me. The man raised up his finger, "Loveracelet!" The wombat shouted.

Rainbow electricity shoots out of the wombat and crawls up to the man's finger. Five colors burst out, blue, green, red, yellow, and pink. I can hear some guys scream as the colors go separate ways.

Wait, one of the scream sounds familiar!

"Yumoto-kun!" I yelled and push away the old man to reach my brother. I stop though.

The horrible bracelet I have on my left wrist was present on all five guys in front of me.

Yumoto smiled when he saw me. "Ya-chan, look what we got~!"

"Who's this chick? Though I'm not complaining." The pink haired guy smiles and gives me a wink.

"Hey! Pay attention!" The wombat yelled an pointed at him.

I ignore both of them.

"Wait a minute," The green haired guy quickly types onto his phone. His hazel eyes widen.

"What?" I asked bored. I kew the answer.

"You are Mizuki Amaya!" The green haired guy said and shows everyone.

Yumoto looks at the picture and smiles. "Imoto-chan looks so cute in this picture!"

"IMOTO?!" All the guys and the wombat exclaimed not including Yumoto.

"I'm his twin, though he is older than me by ten minutes." I said as I take out Yumoto's lunch out. "You forgot the lunch I made for you."

"But it's not cute!" He grumbled and takes the bento box.

"At least the wrap is a bunny. Introduce your friends to me." I nod my head to the guys behind Yumoto.

"Yufuin En." The dirty blonde haired guy said. Oh! He's the one from yesterday. Then that means...

"Hello, I'm Kinugawa Atsushi." En's friend said, the black haired and brown eyed guy.

I tilt my head to the side a little. "This time you have glasses."

"Oh, so you work at the bath house?" Atsushi asked.

I nodded my head.

The guy with pink hair points at himself. "Hey pretty girl! Name's Zaou Ryu! You can call me Ryu!"

I shyly back away. He's a huge flirt I guess.

The green haired guy gives me a paper and a pen. "Naruko Io, please sign this so I can sell it."

Really? I sighed and quickly signed it. "I'm not that popular."

"Are you kidding me?!" Ryu blurted out. "You're the one most guys would go for!"

He takes out a magazine and opened it a certain page. The page showed a picture of me in a swim suit. Oh god how I hated that frilly pink swim suit.

"Oh, that magazine is pretty popular." Io rubs his chin. "Though the downfall is how much money is spent to sell the amount of copies."

"CAN WE GET BACK TO SAVING THE WORLD NOW?!" The wombat cried out. He panted to catch his breath.

"Those Loveracelets are your love given form." Wombat, I decided to call him that, said proudly.

"Wait," En said with a annoyed look. "What the hell is 'love given form'?"

My bracelet and the others buzzed. I quickly hide mine, but I think Wombat saw it before I did.

"It buzzed!" Yumoto yelped.

Ryu looked happy. "Are these defects?"

"They are not defective!" Wombat catches the guys attention again. He points at them. "That's the Loveracelets Love Alert!"

"Let's go!" Wombat said and runs out of the room.

The guys followed him, leaving me in the small club room.

What was going in Wombat's mind when he saw my Loveracelets? There didn't seem to be any recognition when he saw it.

"Do you want to know what it means when it buzzed?"

I look towards the voice. There sitting on near an opened window is Orchid. Her purple fur blows with the wind.

"It's when a loveless is born and is doing loveless actions." Orchid jumps and lands onto the table.

Looking at me with her bright blue eyes as they shine, she smiles. "Are you ready to help them?"

I sit down on the table next to her. I did want my daily life to change. But not this fast!

"I just want to have a normal life." I stare at her. Make her believe it, she will.

Orchid glares at me. "I think you're lying."

My eyes widened.

"You want to have something different everyday." She points at me. "You just don't know how."

"Then why me? I bet there are about hundreds of girls that think they want a different life." I tilt my glasses up.

Orchid dramatically laughs. She calms down and stares at me again. "But none like you."

I stand up and sighed. "What do you want me to do?"

"It's inside you, you should know." Orchid stands on her hind legs and folds arms, or legs, I really can't say,

I can't believe I'm going to say this...

"Love Making!" I closed my eyes and kissed the heart of my Loveracelets.

I feel my body being lift up as amethyst orchids swarm around me. I touch my legs an the orchids form black boots as I bring my fingers half way up my thigh. The orchids poof some garter belt that hooks onto a pair of black really short shorts with a tan belt, the shorts also poof onto me.

I spread my arms and a black glove forms onto my right hand and reached close to my elbow. On my left hand forms a see through purple puffed sleeve that is an inch away from my elbow.

The orchids lift my chest high and form a black vest that shows my belly button and the only thing that holds it together is a purple bow. There is a purple lace sleeve that connects to the black vest and I can feel how open my back is. Then the orchids fly together to form a purple cape reaching to the heel of my feet. Lastly a black metal mask forms perfectly around my eyes.

I lean my hips to the left, lean my right hand on my right hip, and hold my cape with my left hand. "Love should never be held in!"

I glare at no one through my mask. "The Thieving Princess, Battle Lover Amethyst!"

Wait, what am I doing?!

I run towards a mirror and see myself showing a lot of skin!

"KYAAA!" I screamed.