Love Strike 8

The next day started off with me being frustrated. Hikaru took my glasses, something fashionable that I like wearing. Now my facial features show more, which is a good or a bad thing. I wouldn't know because En kept staring at me as we were walking toward the club room. I tilt my head to stare up at him.

"En-sempai, is there something on my face?" I asked.

He looks away. I guess he didn't think I would notice him looking at me. "You're outfit is different, that's all."

I look down at my outfit, and slightly cursed. I'm wearing a dark purple dress with a black corset and black high heels. Around my neck is a black velvet collar with a silver pendant that has an amethyst stone. I forgot to change after the photo shoot!

The club room door opens, Yumoto jumps over to hug me. "Kawaii~!" He death grips around my shoulders and rubs his cheek with mine. "Did you just come back from a photo shoot?"

"Hai, how is your day going so far?" I pat his head.

"Good! There's this contest happening for our school!" He said with excitement in his eyes.

"Oh?" I raise an eyebrow at him. "What is this contest?"

The guys bring me inside the clubroom and show me a super flashy poster. I sweatdroped at the sight. It's super sparkly and had three pretty guys on it. Also it said to compete to be number one. Wait, why does this poser look familiar? "Onii-san," I point at the poster. "Are theses the same posters you put up at the bath house?"

"Hai!" My brother twirls around the club room. He then makes a paper plane out of one of fliers next to him. "Basketball Club, go!" The paper went a little farther then the one's previously on the floor.

I cringed at the memory of the pretty blonde from earlier today. He twirled his way out of the bath house this morning. It was horrifying that I had met up with that same pretty weird idiot. He handed me a flier and tried to ask me out. Thankfully En helped me out be dragging me out of that mess.

"But monsters don't attack everyday." Yumoto leans back in his chair. "I'm bored."

"That's no reason to two-time me!" Wombat looks shocked at him. "You cuddle me and play with me and yet-" 

"Wait you actually like that?" I asked with a smile while trying to hold in my laughter. "I thought you hated those cuddles."

The door smashes open and Orchid, in her human form walks in. "There you are! How come you aren't in class?!" She pinches my cheek as fire burns in her eyes. "You better have a good explanation."

She pinches harder and I'm in the brink of tears. Her nails are sharp! Wombat comes to my rescue by jumping into my arms and bows. "Your majesty, I humbly welcome you to the Defenders of Love Earth Defense Club!"

Or not! Orchid then starts pinching my other cheek. "Oi! You listening?"

En-kun pushes Orchid away and hugs me with his other arm. Wombat gasps in horror as he walks over to Orchid. "What do you think you're doing to the queen?!"

"Eh? I thought the queen of your planet is a cat." En-kun still holds me, till Ryuu grabs me to check my face.

Ryuu gives me a thumbs up after inspection. "Good! No damage on your perfect little cheeks."

I blush a little, both from a little pain from the pinching and in embarrassment, then avoided eye contact with him. "Thank you..."

"I'll forget your rude behavior, but try that again in my original form and there will be scratching." Orchid huffed. She looks over to me. "So? Why aren't you in class?"

"Because I already finished yesterday's and today's homework last night. The principle has given me passes since I am advanced in third year level." I sit in the chair next to Io as he and the rest of the guys gawk at me. "What, it's not that bad. I've been dappling in the university online classes."

"Ya-chan is so cool!" Yumoto jumps and glombs me. Thankfully we didn't fall backwards from impact. "You just want to be done with school huh?"

"Sugoi (amazing)!" Everyone in the room besides Yumoto and I yelled out. Orchid's eyes twitch in shock and then breaths out to keep her cool. 

She leans her hand on her right hip. "Guess I'll go back to Saint Vesta High then." She then gives a pointed look at Wombat. "You take care of Thieving Princess and the other princes."

When was the last time I transformed into that exposing outfit...Oh that's right...YESTERDAY. I'm sick of transforming for not just the Loveless monsters that show up but for bank robbers and molesters. Orchid thought it was a good idea since I wore a mask, but when it comes off she told me it changes my voice and blurs out my face.

Orchid finally leaves by waving us a goodbye. 

Once she was gone, Ryuu crumbles the flier with determination in his eyes. "I'm going to knock Gero out of this contest?"

"Gero?" I asked while leaning onto my arm. Yumoto is braiding my hair for fun. "Who's that?"

"He's part of the council and he was tied with Ryuu-kun for third place last year in this contest." Io said as he looks at his watch. "Which starts in about two hours."

En than stands up all of a sudden, a small smirk on his face. "This sounds interesting. A battle between the Earth Defense Club's "Number one Hustler" Zaou vs. the student council's "Chief Narcissists" Gero."

"You were bored I bet." I said as Yumoto finishes my small braid. I look at it through my phone's camera. "Onii-san, it looks great!"

A knock breaks our comfy atmosphere. I don't know why, but it sounded a little eery. Soon enough the door opens and a guy wearing a white uniform, with blue eyes, and....long peach pink hair. Yuck. He walks in and glares right away at Ryuu, till he then looks over at me with recognition. "You must be Mizuki Amaya!" He walks over to me like he owns the room and kisses my my hand. I internally shivered when I moved my hand away from him. "The Student Council would love to have you as the main judge for this contest."

"We got this in the bag." Ryuu whispers to Io, who is sitting next to me.

"Of course, with a fair trial." The peach guy said as he glares again at Ryuu. This must be the Gero guy that has a rivalry with Ryuu.

"Um, no thanks." I crossed my arms and legs. "It seems pointless."

Gero smirks as he takes out photos of me. What a creep. I lift up one of the photos to see me in my Saint Vesta High uniform and talking to En. I give him a raised eyebrow. "So? This is harmless."

"We don't permit outside students on grounds unless there is a fair or event that allows them to come." He points at the dates behind the pictures. "These were taken on the days that no such events allowed outside school students in."

Well there's that rule. I sighed and stand up. "If I do this, will the school allow me to come over whenever I want and the past is the past?"

Gero nods with a weird 'cute' smile. "We will comply if you will?"

"Fine." I said and he holds my arm as we walk out of the room. All of their reactions were shocked that I was easily going with. 

"I BETTER NOT WEAR A PINK DRESS!" I hollered in destress.  

"That's my Imouto-chan for you!" I heard Yumoto laughed before I was dragged along with Gero to me doom.