---------------------------------------------------------------

ABOARD YONDU'S SHIP, THE ECLECTOR

"What are you so afraid of!?" Natasha yelled at Y/N.

The flashback made the unconscious Y/N shudder and shake slightly in his slumber. There was thin line of saliva dropping out of Y/N's mouth which was open ever so slightly as he was sitting in a small wooden chair that would barely fit a toddler.

"Wakey! Wakey! Sunshine." A deep and rugged voice yelled as he slapped Y/N's cheek a few times before delivering a hard smack across the face.

Y/N's eyes jolted open at the contact as he gasped "WHAT THE SHITBALLS WAS THAT!?" Y/N exclaimed as his eyes adjusted to the light in the room that he was in. After a few seconds his vision had become unblurred as he stared at what was in front of him with wonderment.

"Whoa, Comic-Con fans really do be crazy!" Y/N said as he stared intently at the group in front of him

"Whoa, Comic-Con fans really do be crazy!" Y/N said as he stared intently at the group in front of him. He tried to get up but found he was restrained to the chair with several metal ropes restricting any movement from anywhere but his head "You guys are into some really kinky shit." He said with a raised eyebrow.

"You're a talker like Quill." The blue man with a rugged voice stated as he approached Y/N.

Confusion was painted all over Y/N's face "Quill? Who the fuck is Quill?" He questioned the group.

"A Terran like you." The rugged voiced man answered as he walked around Y/N's chair slowly.

"Terran? Listen up Megamind, I'm usually the crazy one around here but you're making as much sense as pineapple on pizza." Y/N irritatingly said to the blue skinned man who didn't understand the reference.

"The name's Yondu Udonta and don't you forget it." Yondu threatened as he got in Y/N's face.

Y/N gagged a little as Yondu breathed in his face "Well Yondu" he turned to look at Yondu "You seriously need to discover toothpaste because your breath smells like the inside of a cow's asshole." He then smirked at the man "And I would know."

The insult made a few of the other members snigger under the breathes and Yondu snapped his head to glare at them which made them instantly stop "You think he's funny do ya?"

"No, no, no sorry boss."

Whilst Yondu was scolding his crew, inside of Y/N's head he heard a loud yawning sound "Whooooo, I seriously needed that power nap. Space travel really is a bitch."

Y/N was glad to hear that Venom was back however his eyes widened at the revelation of what was going on "D-did you just space travel? We're in space."

Venom clicked his fingers "Oh yeah, forgot to mention that." Venom's face which Y/N could see inside of his mind grinned slightly "There is a very strong chance I may have let us get captured by these morons."