Chapter 17

A/N: im going to post this before 2020 ends, its been long since ive posted here... even on my yt channel (that is currently almost dead, still debating whether or not i should abandon my channel..)

Anyways, enjoy this new chapter, warning btw...

Innocence MIGHT BE LOST!!

Kokichi's POV

Me and Harukawa was trying to find to Saihara-kun, since we were distracted by the shouting and whining of the others, but we definetly knew Saihara-kun took a turn left when he exited the dining hall.

"Saihara!!" Harukawa shouted as we tried to keep on finding him, no response means its either he's not here or he's doing something..

"S-Saihara-k-kun!!" I shouted as i stuttered as well, and just like earlier, no answer. I was starting to get worried. "Wh-where is.. S-Saihara-kun..? Wh-why did h-he le-left..?" I said, clinging onto Harukawa's arm. "The show got the best of him, Ouma.. lets just try and find him.." she said, i nodded as both of us continued walking.

As we were walking, me and Harukawa noticed the wall gone, like it just... collapsed into thin air. "What in the world happened here..?" Harukawa said as both of us went and investigate it, thats when i heard a familiar voice coming from this hallway.

"You could use these so called mechanisms of yours to prepare a murder, Yumeno!!"

"Nyeh!? Why would i kill someone with these..!?"

"To have the viewers in despair! Imagine you, putting up a trick.. then killed someone!"

"This is why i never like you Shuichi! And its not a trick, its maaagic!"

It was Saihara-kun!! Did he broke the wall here? And why is Yumeno with him? "Seems your perverted boyfriend is here all along.." Harukawa said with a small giggle, i tilted my head "S-Saihara-kun is a-a pervert..?" I asked, but Harukawa just laughed my question off and went to where Saihara-kun is. We were met by a door, and once we opened it, we saw its an Ultimate lab, and judging by what Saihara-kun and Yumeno talked about, its full of mechanisms for magic or tricks, so its Yumeno's lab? She did asked to be the ultimate magician.

"S-Saihara-kun..!!" I shouted as i ran up to Saihara-kun and hugged him. "Ah Kokichi.." he hugged back, i didnt notice him glaring and smirking at Yumeno cause i saw Yumeno froze and ran off. Me and Saihara-kun stop hugging. "Wh-why did you wa-walked off l-like that..?" I pouted at him, which made him chuckle and pulled me close to him, putting my hands up to his chest. "I was just excited to visit these new places Kichi~, did i left you out~?" Saihara-kun asked me. "M-maybe just a-a little.." I mumbled.

Saihara-kun giggled and looked around "Yumeno's lab is pretty nice, right? Look at all of these stuff... Yumeno can use them to kill someone~! Ah~!" Saihara-kun said in awe as blood trickled down his nose and he was drooling. I used my sleeve to wipe them off.

"And to frame Yumeno as well you know.. im betting you, Saihara.." Harukawa said towards my boyfriend, who giggled. "You know me too well, Harukawa..~" he said and the three of us giggled. We left Yumeno's lab and went to other hidden places around the school grounds.

[40 minutes later]
Shuichi's POV

I used the last item on the big door, right outside the school, once it was open, we went inside. Im just pissed off that Momota is with us, great.. but since he did change back, i guess there's no need to worry.. unless he does something to Harukawa, i swear... ill shave his whole damn hair off.

"Its a Casino!" Momota said as he walked in, Harukawa felt uncomfortable and walked beside me and Kokichi, she doesnt wanna waste her time being seduced by Momota. Once were in, we went to where the games were, and to my surprise, Momota is there playing in one slot. I felt a tug on my shirt "S-Siahara-kun.." Kokichi called on me.