Chapter 6

shuichi's POV

i heard a voice from behind, and i know who that was. i hugged kokichi and stood up, bringing him at my back while i starred at the person who was at our back. "what do you want Amami..." i said coldly. amami let out a chuckle as he went to our left, trying to get to kokichi. istepped back along with kokichi, getting near the door. "why cant you just let me hug him~? im not actually planning doing something to him~" he cooed, i didnt believe him and i held kokichi's wrist and ran out of the A/V room, towards the dormitory.

we passed by yonaga and shinguji in the basement hall, akamatsu, shirogane, and chabashira at the 1st floor, momota in the courtyard, and harukawa at the dormitory entrance. i pushed kokichi in my room and locked the door making sure he wont get in. i sighed and looked at kokichi who is shaking too much. i went to him and sat beside him, he hugged me tightly. "s-saihara-kun... i-i-im sc-scared... h-he's b-back!" kokichi said as he kept trembling, i hugged him back for comfort. "its alright kokichi, im not letting him get his hands on you, ill protect you, no matter what, even in this game" i comforted him as i gently stroked his purple hair, then i heard a knock on the door.

"saihara?koki- i mean ouma?" its harukawa, i stood up and opened the door slowly. "what is it? wanna talk with kokichi?" i asked as i let her in. "both of you guys actually..." she said as she walked inside as i closed the door, she saw kokichi crying. "ouma.. why are you crying..?" she asked as she went to him and hugged him, kokichi hugged her back. hey im not jealous that their hugging, i mean its normal for friends to hug. "a-amami... h-he's gonna... h-hurt me.. p-pin me.. and u-u-use... m-me!!" he explained to harukawa between his sobs and hiccups, she stood up. "dont worry, saihara and me are gonna protect you...i guess, im the ultimate assassin so he needs to keep an eye on me.." she said as both of us nodded.

few minutes of comforting kokichi, he fell asleep. "hey shui-- i mean saihara, can we talk?" harukawa asked me and i nodded, we both went to the study table to talk. "so question... what does kok-- i mean ouma mean by amami using him? and amami saying that he's his toy?" she asked me, i answered. "well before our relationship, amami always meets up with kokichi during break and he'll pin kokichi on the wall and kiss him... suddenly making out.." i explained to her. "kokichi said that sometimes he'll break in his house at late night in his room too, which is also the cause why he cant go to school that next day..." i said, harukawa was shock. "thats so harsh.. he didnt told me before?" she asked and i nodded a no. "well then lets ask ouma about it once he wakes up, wanna play video games while waiting?" she asked as she set up the game station, i agreed and played a survival game with her.

[30 MINUTES LATER]

Kokichi's POV

i woke up to see saihara-kun playing video games with harukawa. i sat up as i groaned, saihara-kun turned to me. "hows your sleep?" he teasingly asked me, i blushed "g-good i g-guess" i said, covering my face. "kokichi, come here... sit on me" saihara-kun insisted, i nodded and sat on his lap. "um ouma... i have a question" i jumped when harukawa asked me, i turned to her. "so me and saihara-kun talked about rantaro and, can you tell me what he do to you? im just helping, you know like how a friend does?" she said, i nodded and face her. "w-well every b-break t-time, h-he w-wo-would pin m-me on th-the wall... a-and m-make out w-with m-me..." i explained, i heard saihara-kun whisper to me. "tell her about everything that he's done to you.." he said, i gulped and took a deep breath. "what about when he break into your house at night, saihara told me" harukawa asked me, i gulped again. "h-he b-breaks in the h-house b-by my room's w-window... a-and h-he'll a-attack m-me..." i said to her honestly. "attack you like how?" she then asked me, i got shock that she really wanna know but i have to, i told saihara-kun and harukawa is my friend so i have to. "bzzt-bzzt a-and click.." i said to her then i nuzzled into saihara's chest.

"oh... sorry for asking, i just wanna you know help... " she apologized and i nodded without moving my head. "well ill also protect you ouma, dont worry, if anything you can ask me, the both of you" she said as she stood up, saihara-kun has his hand on my hair. "we will, you are the ultimate assassin after all!" saihara-kun complimented her, she smiled a bit. "yeah but i told the others that im the ultimate child caregiver, so dont tell them" she said as she walk to the door, we both nodded as she walked out of the room, saihara-kun layed me down onto the bed as he walked up to the door and locked it, just in case amami tries to get me. "get some rest kichi..." he said, i noddd as i got into my covers and saihara-kun too. we both hugged and said our good nights to each other as we both drifted to sleep.

[NEXT DAY: DINING HALL]

me and saihara-kun went over to the dining hall to see everyone's there, and amami too. we sat far from him just in case. until i heard another voice that i wish i dont wanna hear too, even in this killing game. "oh so the loser joined..? hah! like he can survive without his ass getting crushed!" he shouted, my eyes widened as i scanned the room, but i knew who it is... "isnt that right... ouma?" its momota!! first is amami, now momota!? is monokuma trying to kill me!? "kaito... what is this all about?" harukawa asked wen i saw momota stood up, walking up to me. i cant move! i cant! thats when i was pulled by someone at their back, saihara-kun is protecting me again. "never knew monokuma will bring your old self too..." saihara-kun growled at him, he chuckled as he slowly walked towards us, me and saihara-kun took steps back.

"look momota, dont make me fight you again..." saihara-kun threatened him, only making momota laugh. "like i back away from a fight... but if you dont want then i will..." momota said as he got closer to us, he clenched his fist and placed it in the air, ready to hit saihara-kun but before that even happened, harukawa stood up and she dissapeared and the next thing that happened.. "gah!" momota was pulled back by his collar, avoiding him to punch saihara-kun. he held me tight in ebrace and we saw harukawa. "kaito... dont you dare... do you wanna die..?" she said to momota coldly as she let go of him roughly, letting him fall unto his hands and knees.

"never knew you were strong harumaki... hehe.." momota said to her, she was shock. "harumaki?" she repeated and momota chuckled. "so thats you in the game huh? before in school you dont have a gut to push me.." he said standing up, harukawa suddenly grabbed him by his neck and strangled him. "maki!!" everyone except amami shouted at her, i mean she di say that she's the ultimate child caregiver and there's no way a child caregiver can act like that. "dont dare... you hear me... one more, and ill make sure your dead.." she said, her red eyes glowed and grasping his neck tighter and let him go.

momota coughed and stood up, he looked at us and left, amami followed, then everyone's attention turned to us as we went back to our seat.

A/N: im so sorry guys for long and slow updates on three of my stories!! i wanna make it up to you guys, so probably maybe publishing 2 chapters in each stories, yeah ill do that. anyways thanks for reading!!