Chapter 4

Shuichi's POV

Me and Kokichi made it to the library, I sat him on a chair and look for a book until I came across an interesting one. "wanna read this Kokichi? " I asked as I held it up in his face, he nodded. I smirked and sat beside him and started reading.

Meanwhile, the door burst open to see Shirogane, Shinguji and Yonaga. "nyahaha!! You two reading together I see! I see! " Yonaga said happily. "yeah, yeah, now get your voodoo doll ass away from us" I threatened, she gave us a gasp. "voodoo doll? I'm not a cult, I'm an artist! " she said. I clapped my hands quietly as I turned to face her. "artist? I'm talking about you before the killing game! " I said, I have a grin on my face again. "Yonaga is obsessed with voodoo dolls, once she use it to give revenge on her bullies..." I explained as I pulled my phone out and showed some pictures of her. Yonaga examines it "I see... She's obsessed with those dolls, using needles for pain... " the guy behind her, Shinguji said. "oh Shinguji! Your here for her pictures to hang to your locker? Don't worry I'll print it! " I said happily as I placed it back in my pocket. "what did you say? Why would I need pictures of a girl? " Shinguji asked as I saw Shirogane leave. "b-because your always st-stalking h-her... " Kokichi said, my face heated up when he said that since it reminded me of myself, stalking him because of his wonderful features. "me stalking Angie? Oh my.." Shinguji was surprised. I giggled as I picked up Kokichi bridal style and headed out. "nice to talk to you two! Have fun~" I said before I closed the door.

On our way out, we can see Yonaga starring at Shinguji. Then we both arrived at my dorm, I placed Kokichi on the bed and I went to the bathroom to shower. Afterwards I went out of the bathroom and dried my hair, I suddenly caught Kokichi starring at me. "your looking at me~?" I teased, his face turned bright red. "n-n-n-no!! " he said, I chuckled as I walked up to him. "go and take a shower, it's been a long day " I said to him, he looked up to me and nodded. I handed him a towel and he headed towards the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Kokichi's POV

I don't have extra clothes..! I said as I dried my hair, once done I covered myself with the towel and peeked outside of the door, I can see Saihara-kun scrolling through his phone, looking at my pictures again. "S-Saihara-kun..! " I shyly shouted, it seems to get his attention, he raised an eyebrow at me but he has a smirk. "what is it Kokichi~?" he asked, his voice makes me turn into a tomato again!! "U-Um... I don't have extra cl-clothes... " I shyly said, I can hear him chuckle as he stood up and went up to the closet. He went up to me and gave me his shirt that is part of his costume for the killing game, and an extra pair of boxers. "th-thank you S-Saihara-kun" I said as I grabbed the clothes that he gave me. "anything for my Kokichi! " he said as he walked off and I closed the door and change.

As I got out, I saw Saihara-kun starring at me

As I got out, I saw Saihara-kun starring at me. "you look cute with my outfit... " he said with a smirk, I blushed hard as I went up to him and sat on his lap, facing him. He caressed my cheeks while we're both starring at each other. "your so cute Kokichi~" he cooed, I'm blushing too much. "sh-shut up S-Saihara-kun... " I said as I pouted at him, earning a chuckle and another kiss, a passionate kiss.

"let's go to bed now~" he said as I nodded and stood up, getting under the covers as Saihara-kun did the same. "night my Kokichi~" "n-night S-Saihara-kun.. "

«»«»«»

"good morning folks!! It's now 8 am!! Get up and have breakfast! " the monitor went on, me and Saihara-kun are already dressed up. Well, he did went to my dorm to get my clothes, so we're now walking towards the dining hall as we held hands. Once we arrived, everyone except some are there already. "morning you two... " Harukawa greeted us, Saihara-kun smiled at her. "m-morning Harukawa... " I said, she smiled back as me and Saihara-kun took a seat next to her, I was sitting on Saihara-kun's lap. "do you always let Ouma sit on your lap, Saihara? " Harukawa asked and Saihara-kun nodded. Breakfast was now served, and it's bento. Saihara-kun also got me grape panta, isn't he the best? "th-thanks for ordering g-grape panta f-for me.. " I thanked Saihara-kun, he hugged me. "anything for my Kokichi~!" he said, I smiled and rolled my eyes as he started to feed me.

"S-Saihara-kun... I-i can feed myself.. " I said, getting embarrassed because people are starring at us, even Amami!! I can still remember when he manipulated me to do... 'dirty' stuff for him! Please let me push that thought away!!! "nah ah ah Kokichi~" he teased, I blushed when he fed me again. After eating, me and Saihara-kun walked along the hallways, checking the school, we came across the game room. "you wanna play here in the game room Kokichi? " Saihara-kun asked me as we stood in front of the door. I nodded shyly as both of us went in, there's a lot of games here!! "w-woow!! " my eyes lit up as I looked around, Saihara-kun chuckled. "wanna play this? " he asked as I saw the game Pacman. "s-sure!! "

+-+-+

Me and Saihara-kun are now at the AV room, watching Danganronpa season 27, he likes watching Danganronpa, especially when we're in it, it's very lucky for us to find something to watch here even if the others have no clue. "it's the ultimate zoo keeper, he's the culprit! " Saihara-kun said directly at the screen, we're now watching the 4th trial on who killed the ultimate guitarist. I giggled a bit at his reaction, I'm starting to get sleepy.

As my eyes were having trouble keeping awake, they shut down and suddenly I slept.

Shuichi's POV

Kokichi's asleep? "aw, I want you to watch with me~" I said as I closed the screen and picked up Kokichi to go back to my room so he can sleep comfortably. I went to my covers and hugged Kokichi, I felt him tugging my shirt, pulling me close as he nuzzled into my shirt. I blushed at his sudden cuteness. "I love you Kokichi~" I whispered into his ear. "l-love you too... S-Saihara-kun" he responded while he's still asleep, I chuckled and hugged him back.