Chapter 12

Kokichi's POV

"Mmm...." i slowly stirred up awake, my eyes blinking a few times before i sat up, the room's light hurt my eyes. I heard someone.

"And there! Dont make it so complicated Saihara!"

"I wont, me and Kokichi can handle this..."

I sat up, and looked who was talking to Saihara-kun. "Sh-Shirogane..." i said, he head turned around to my attention, Saihara-kun as well. "Ah i see that your awake too, Ouma.." Shirogane said as she adjusted her glasses. "Wh-what are you guys t-talking a-about...?" I asked as i crawled over to Saihara-kun's lap, for safety.

"Ah well, were talking about you two helping me progress this killing game!" She announced, i titled my head a bit. "Ill tell him Shirogane, you have to leave..." Saihara-kun said and kissed me by my cheek. "Alright you lovebirds! Im counting on you two and your relationships! Oh and tell me if you've done it! Hihihi~!" She said as she walked out of the door.

Wait what does she mean by... 'done it'? "S-Saihara-kun... what does Sh-Shirogane m-mean by 'done i-it'?" I asked the taller male, i looked behind to see him with a smirk. "Your so innocent Kokichi, you'll understand if you already have dirty thoughts..." he said with a smirk. "O-oh... ok..." i said as i looked away. "S-so what is with us h-helping this k-killing game...?" I asked Saihara-kun. "Right, ill tell you, dont tell anyone else..." he said, i nodded.

~•~•~•~

"You got it?" Saihara-kun asked, he told about it and... were supposed to make the Akamatsu kill Amami on the library by the last day of the time limit. I gulped, "y-yes S-Saihara-kun..." i said to him, he smiled and hugged me. "Your so cute kichi~!" He said, my face was all flustered. "S-Saihara-k-kun!!" I squealed, which made the other chuckle.

"Lets carry on the plan now, remember how it goes on our first step?" Saihara-kun asked me, i looked at him. "Y-you are g-going to A-akamatsu and t-tell her about h-how t-t-to ex-expose th-the mastermind... th-then me, i-i have t-to be with A-Amami..." i explained, he smiled and poked my cheeks. "Good job kokichi! Maybe you need a reward later night!" He said. "R-reward...? A-another c-cuddle?" I said, he chuckled. "Mmm... guess you can say that~" he cooed in my ear, which is where im sensitive.

"Anyways! Lets do it!" He put me back on my feet and both of us walked out, Saihara-kun went to where Akamatsu might be, which is her lab, while me i walked up to Amami's dorm room. I gulped, "i-its alright K-Kokichi... h-he's n-not the A-A-Amami wh-whom i-i know b-before the k-killing game...!" I encouraged myself. I took a deep breath, and knocked on his door.

. . .

*creak!*

I jumped when i saw the avocado, i looked up and smiled. "H-hi A-Amami..." i said, shaking. Amami smiled and placed his hand on my head. "Hey there um... Ouma? Is it fine to call you that?" He asked as he looked down at me. I nodded, "y-yeah, better th-than being c-called by first n-name by y-your other..." i admitted, he chuckled. "What brings you here Ouma?" He asked me.

I gulped again, "j-just w-wanna hang o-out with y-you..." i said. "But isnt Shui- i mean Saihara, like gonna get angry at me?" He asked as he scratched the back of his neck. "H-he t-t-told me t-to try and t-talk to others t-to practice m-my social i-inter-interactions..." i said. That was such a lie i did, i mean i lived my whole life, lying to others to hide the fact i was being abused...

"Ah alright, well come in..! We can start our conversation together!" He said as he opened the door wide for me to go inside, i forced a smile and walked inside. Just being in a bedroom with Amami is making me think of what he did to me before...

♤♤♤

"A-Amami le-let go!!" I begged as i was dragged by Amami from the empty alleyway, until his mansion. I was just casually walking back from the convenient store, then Amami grabbed me, dropping the food i bought which caused ¥200.

"Stop struggling much Kokichi! I wont be gentle you know!" He warned as he opened the gate and pushed me inside as he locked the front gate and continued to drag me to the front door.

♤♤♤

'No dont think that...' i thought to myself as i looked around his room, then i sat down his bed.

♤♤♤

"Stop it!! Ah!" I begged more, he hurt me.

♤♤♤

No no no!! Stop thinking like that!! This Amami is calm and nice! Then i felt the bed sunk down, Amami sat down next to me. "So what should we talk about?" He asked.

Shuichi's POV

"Woah! How did you know!?" Akamatsu asked me as i moved the bookcase to show the hidden room, where Shirogane is. "Look around here with Kokichi... i was able to stumble upon this..." i excused. "Oh? But why do you wanna tell me? I thought you hated me by... my other?" She asked, Akamatsu was confused why i wanna tell her.

"Because you wanna stop the killing game right? Then there... ill be nice now!" I said, pretending. "Thats good Shuichi! So about your plan you told me earlier..." Akamatsu mentioned. "Ah yes, well i thought if we could find three cameras and set it around the library, and a sensor... itll trigger if someone opens the secret room..." I explained as me and Akamatsu walked alongside with me, i wouldve puked because of her but plan is plan...

"Whats the Cameras for?" She asked me. "Well were using automatic cameras to shoot photos of the person moving the bookshelf..." i explained then stopped. "Was is a good plan?" I asked with a glare at Akamatsu. "Yep sounds perfect!" She clasp her hands together, "lets look at the warehouse to find some cameras! And a sensor!" She said as she suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me along her.

Not gonna lie but i almost punch her from her sudden movement...

♤♤♤

"Hey!" I shouted as someone dragged me out of the school rooftop until the back of the school. I cant see tbe person's face until it turned to me.

Blonde hair, pink eyes, its Akamatsu. "The fuck are you doing!?" I shouted as i tried to get her hands off me. "Shu~ can you at least hear my confession out~?" She asked.

Confession...?

Confession!?

"I told you many times!! I dont like you and ill never will!!" Her grip on my wrist was too tight, but not too tight to hurt.

Thats it!!

She turned around with a slight blush... disgusting...

"Fuck you! I dont wanna hear any confession! And i DONT WANT YOU SUDDENLY DRAGGING ME!" i shouted so loud that i suddenly lifted my fist and punched her right in the face.

"Ack!" Her grip was loosen, both of her hands covering her swollen face. I held on my wrist and ran away.

♤♤♤

Your lucky that im trying to be nice here just to make you fall for the plan akamatsu...