Chapter 10

Chabashira swung her fist right at Saihara-kun, but he doged it and grabbed her wrist. "Let go of me!" Chabashira shouted and Saihara-kun slammed her body down to the ground.

"Nyeh! Whats happening to Tenko!?" Yumeno panicked, Yonaga tried to calm her fown while Shinguji tried to carres her white hair. "Gonta thinks that Tenko turned back!" Gokuhara said to Yumeno. Wow, this Gokuhara is way more nice than the Gokuhara in school.

The two kept fighting and Yumeno kept panicking, then Tojo and Harukawa broke both of their fights. "Thats enough Saihara... Ouma come with me.." Harukawa said as she pulled Saihara by his collar and i followed while Tojo held Chabashira.

"Get back here Saihara! I told you he is not gay! He's mine!" She shouted. "Oh snd Ouma! Come sit with me later~!" She cooed at me, which brought shivers down my spine, i gulped and continued following the assassin holding my boyfriend.

We ended up staying in the A/V room, Saihara-kun finally calmed down once i sat on his lap, facing him and carresed his blushing cheeks. "Aww~ Kokichi, thank you~!" He teasingly said as hr held my hand that carresed his cheeks.

"J-just to c-calm S-Saihara-k-kun...!" I said with a smile, Saihara-kun smiled back.

*CLICK!*

We heard a sudden click, we snapped. Me and Saihara-kun looked around to see who did it until we found it. "Haha, thanks for the photo..." Harukawa teased as she held a photographer's camera in hand and got the picture that is been printed out.

I suddenly blush, im probably red as a tomato already.

Shuichi's POV

After i saw Harukawa holding a photo she took from us, Kokichi blushed madly, his cheeks are as bright as a fresh picked tomato. I giggled and just kissed him on the cheek, which made him blush more.

Me and Harukawa giggled from Kokichi's embarrassment. "St-stop teasing m-me S-Saihara-k-kun..!" He said as i kept playing with his hair and planted kisses on him from time to time.

"You seem to like it, kokichi~ so why would i stop?" I said to him teasingly and went back to kiss him on his cheek, or on his forehead, sometimes his nose or lips. "B-but H-Ha-Harukawa i-is h-h-here...!" He said, i looked at him and smirked, only making Kokichi pout and look away.

I heard Harukawa giggle. "Dont worry, im not disgusted..." she said, i giggled and placrd Kokichi on the couch and offered Harukawa to sit next to him. Then we continued to watch Danganronpa season 28.

~~~

We were watching the 3rd trial of Danganronpa Season 28, when suddenly the door flew open, i looked and it was Shinguji. "Hey there Saihara, mind if i print out some pictures of Yonaga?" He asked, i grinned and stood up. "Wh-where are y-you going S-Saihara-k-kun?" Kokichi asked me.

"Oh ill print some pictures, Harukawa, you know where?" I asked the assassin as she stood up. "Ill show you..." she said as we were led outside, i looked st Kokichi and he said he can stay.

Kokichi's POV

I have nothing to do...

I sighed as i looked around the A/V room, probably there's a book here? No what am i thinking... this is the A/V room, not a library.

I kept looking around until the door flew right open. "Ouma! There you are!" A feminine voice said, nonono! Chabashira!?

"Ch-chabashira!!" I said as i saw her smiling at me and walking towards me slowly. "Ive been searching all over for you~! Give me a kiss~!" She said as she reach her arms at me.

"N-no way! No w-way! I d-dont l-love you!!" I said, back up, suddenly Chabashira's smile faded. "Ouma... dont you get it? Saihara brainwash you! Your not gay and your mine!" She shouted as her hands held on both of my shoulders, making me stop moving.

Suddenly i was pinned to a wall and Chabashira suddenly kissed me, i dont wanna kiss back. Then i felt a wave of electricity hit me, making me open my mouth and Chabashira took that opportunity.

No! I dont want this! Saihara-kun! Harukawa! Someone help me!

I heard footsteps from the other room, then the door flew open. Saihara-kun! "Hey! Who the fuck fave you permission to kiss him!?" Saihara-kun shouted as he walks towards Chabashira and pulled her and made her stumble backwards and hit the ground.

"S-saihara-k-kun!!" I said, i immediately hugged him, he hugged back. "Im so sorry for leaving you alone..." he said. "I-its alright S-Saihara-kun... im s-sorry for l-letting you l-leave m-me here..!" I said, stream of tears urged to suddenly fall.

"T-tenko!" A girl's voice called out, i looked and its Yumeno. "Nyeh, sorry if she did whatever she did to your boyfriend shuichi... me and Angie are trying to stop her..." she apologize as she scooped Chabashira and walked slowly. "Oh its fine Yumeno" Saihara-kun said to the red hair as she walked off.

Harukawa patted my head. "What did Tenko do to you?" She asked me. "Sh-she...sh-she...she k-kiss me!" I said, Harukawa's eyes glowed red. "This Tenko is more annoying than the neo-aikido tenko..!" She said. "Dont get too angry Harukawa, you might end up killing her..." Saihara-kun said as he picked me up bridal style and walked off towards the dorm with Harukawa with us.

"Fine... but she has a death wish from me..." Harukawa said as Saihara-kun opened the door and put me on the bed and then locked the door for safety. "Good enough for me, everyone except you and My kokichi are on the death wish" Saihara-kun laughed, Harukawa seemed to have smiled.

We talked about the motive until the announcent went on.

A/N: hey guys! Sorry for long wait and slow updates!

Anyways, thank you for 1.18k reads on this story! Love ya'll!