Chapter 42: Dad.

Tears started rolling down your cheek, you couldn't believe it... Your father... Was right infront of you... Before he could say anything you quickly embraced him. He was about to say something but stopped himself and hugged you back. 

All this time you thought he was gone, since that was what your relatives had told you, You were thankful you trusted Toga. You never ever want to leave his arms... You missed this, you missed your father. 

"I-I can't believe it..." You sniffled, this was the only good thing that happend to you this week. "I missed you so much..." You added, "I missed you too..." He replied. You soon pulled away, "T-They lied to me... They told me you were dead... Where were you??" You lightly punch his arm. 

"I'm sorry, I... I was in Prison..." He replied. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you..." You sniffled and didn't reply. Soon, an unfamiliar voice pops out. "Goddamit Reverse, Why did you leave the... Oh." The man had messy brown hair, black shades and accessories revolving aroung time and clocks. 

"Yeah... Don't mind me just go back to your daughter and father moment. I'm not even here, I'm just an illusion." He says, You raised an eyebrow, "Umm... Dad who's he..?" You asked, "He's a friend of mine, but don't let his youthful looks fool you... He's 99 years old." Your eyes widen. 

"My quirk just makes my surroundings become slow. I managed to find out how my body could age slower, I guess I can live longer than you. I can only make my surroundings slow for hmm... 15 minutes?? It really depends. My quirk is really weak despite the fact that it seems cool." He says. Your eyes widen abit. 

"Hmm... So your his daughter he always thinks about... Nice to meet you! I'm $%*&^@." You raised an eyebrow, "E-Excuse me what?" He chuckles, "Oh right... My name cannot be pronounced using the human tongue..." He mumbled, 'But your also human yourself...?' You thought. 

"You can call me... Barbatos." He replied. "Barbatos...? I'm-" You were cut off by him, "Don't worry I already know your name." He reassured you. You didn't reply... You got some weird vibes from this man, but it wasn't threatning. 

-Time Skip-

"She What?" Shigaraki asks, "I told you like one hundred times! She managed to escape... Ugh she fooled me..." Toga says, hoping Shigaraki would fall for that lie. Shigaraki didn't reply, Dabi was outside, searching for you while Overhaul was nowhere to be found. 

Eri soon hid behind Toga, she gripped onto Toga's uniform. Toga didn't like the silence Shigaraki was giving, "Get out." He soon spoke out. "What?" She replied. 

"Get out." He repeated, Toga didn't question further and slowly walked out the room. 

-Shigaraki's POV- 

Did she really think she could fool me with such a childish act? 

I scratch my neck in frustration. Why the fuck would she let her go?? Help her escape.... Tsk... I'll let it slide for now. I can already guess where she took Y/n anyway...

I let out a sadistic smile and stopped scratching my neck. It's fine, I'll let her have her reunion... Let her think she's all safe and sound. The higher she goes, the harder she falls to despair. 

I couldn't stop shaking out of excitement, I couldn't wait to tie her down, I couldn't wait to break her... I glanced at a piece of paper and pen, an idea soon popped out of my head. I can't do all the dirty work... So I'll just give those pesky heroes a small tip to where she is and seperate her from her father. 

HJGDSADQEIWJS JUST A FEW MORE CHAPTERS AND WE'RE NEAR THE ENDING!!