Chapter 9:Well this is awkward.

-3rd Person POV-
You gasp,"Are you Kirishima??" You asked in complete excitement.
"At your service." He winked,Bakugou sees this and suddenly pushes him.
Deku was not surprised by this.
You were shocked,"What the hell Bakugou!" You looked at him right in the eye but he avoided eye contact.
"No its okay I'm fine" He chuckles,
You held out your hand so he can stand up.

"Omg! I heard you were the Hardest hero!"
It took you some time to process what you just said.
"Wait thats not what I-"
Kirishima just laughs, while Bakugou mumbled "Dumbass" and Deku just nervously smiles.

"Well, let's go inside the cafe." Deku suggested,all of you agreed.

"Hi! Welcome to Anime References cafe!" Yona says with a smile,(Yes Yona from Akatsuki no Yona)
"Let me just go get Taiju,he'll escort you to your seats." She added,(Yes Taiju from Dr.Stone)

"Woah!! Look at that dude over there!" You pointed at the crazy dude showing science to some kids.

"Senku! Do it again do it again!!" The children cheered,(Yes,Senku from Dr.Stone again)

Soon Taiju appeared.
"Follow me to your seats!" He says in an intense manner,
You and Kirishima chuckled at this.
All of you are now seated,The seating arrangement is: (idk if you guys will get it,I have shitty handwriting I know)

"What can I get you guys?" Elizabeth asks,(Seven Deadly Sins) "I can't wait for my delicious scraps!!" Hawk squeeled in excitement

"I can't wait for my delicious scraps!!" Hawk squeeled in excitement.
"Woah!! A talking pig!! So cuteee!!"
"Do you seriously live under a rock?" Bakugou Snickered.
You were ready to argue but Deku stopped you,
"Just ignore him." He says with a smile.

Deku ordered a Katsudon, Bakugou ordered a ramen, Kirishima ordered skewers while you ordered F/f.
(Idk what kind of cafe this is smh.)

You looked around to see all kinds of different people. "This is such a nice cafe,how did you find it Izuku?"
"Well... Shouto just showed us this cafe before so I didn't find it." He chuckles,
"Damn, Shouto's awesome" You complimented him.

"What are you guys doing here?" Shouto asks,
"Oh were just here to eat!" Kirishima replied,but Shouto only looked at you.
"Oh." He simply replied,
"What about you? What are you doing here?"
"Their soba here is really good,so I go here daily."
"Oh how about you join us."
"You might as well even let the staff join our table." Bakugou commented,
"Bakugou I swear to god I am so close to kicking your ass."
"Pfffttt,with that height? I'd like to see you try,Midget."
"You fu- Izuku hold my goddamn earings,shits about to go down-"
"Wait Y/n calm down!" Izuku cut you off,
Shouto just slightly chuckles,"Fine I'll join you guys." He says and sits next to you.

It soon turned quiet,'Well this is awkward' you thought.

-Meanwhile in the kitchen-
"These skewers are really good!" Inosuke joyfully eats his skewers,(Kimetsu no Yaiba)
"Wait Inosuke those are for the customers.." Tanjiro commented,

"Ah seriously these free loaders." Yoon complained while cooking some fried rice. (Akatsuki no Yona)
"Just ignore em',focus on the orders" Ban told Yoon.(Seven Deadly Sins)

"Hey is the order at table 69 done yet?" Uno asks,(Nanbaka)
"Ah seriously the only thing Juugo can only do is escape prisons." He sighs and added,

"Paassttaaa~~" Italy cheered while cooking pasta,(Hetalia)
"Hey is the only thing that dude can make is pasta??" Ban commented,

"This is going to be a long day" Yoon sighed.

HEYAAAA ANOTHA UPDATE HAHAHAHA THANK YOU FOR READING!