Shouto Todoroki's Ending.

WARNING!! SINCE THIS IS THE ENDING, IT'LL BE DARK!! ALL ENDINGS WOULD HAVE DARK THEMES!!

You sobbed, you had just found out that your father had died. "No... No... Why..?!" You shouted, as you threw the first thing you could grab onto which was a vase and threw it on the wall, You slowly dropped your knees, crying and grieving... Everything was so perfect! You were finally with your father! But they had to take it away from you!

"Fuck... Fuck... I need to escape.." You breath out, you were stuck in a 'Safe' apartment they had gotten ready for you. You opened the drawers for anything that could help you open the door, "Come on... Come on... Something please..." You mumbled, hoping to see something. Soon, the door creaked open, your breath hitched. You were scared to turn around... Scared to know whether you had gotten caught or not. 

Your breath hitched as it showed Shouto, he glances at you before looking around the room. "S-Shouto-" you stuttered but was cut off by him. He gave you a small smile and slowly walked over to you, "Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. Follow me, I'll take you to a safer place." he spoke out. He held out his hand, you were a little hesitant to take it at first but then, someone came running up to the door. 

It revealed Leo, his eyes widen as he quickly found out that he was late. "Y/n no! Don't listen to him!" Leo shouted, Shouto's eyes widen, you quickly got up and ran to him. As soon as Leo got your hand, he quickly dragged you away and ran. You were surprised but still followed his lead. "Y/n...!" Shouto yelled out, the tone of his voice showed that he somewhat felt betrayed by your actions... To think that you would choose Leo over him made him insecure and jealous. 

"Fuck... He's always one step ahead..." Leo cursed under his breath, "What the fuck is going on??" You asked, "He... He's a psycho! He's fucking crazy Y/n! I need to get you out of here!" he spoke out, you felt your blood run cold. What would he do if you didn't hesitate and followed him...?

You were in disbelief, you were also scared... You didn't care what happened to you, you only cared about what would happen to Leo... He was the only one left you consider to be family. Leo's car let out a beep as he opened the lock, "Quick, get in!" Leo commanded, but before you could get in, Shouto catched up to the two of you. 

"No! Y/n don't go with him..!" Shouto cried out and placed his palm on the floor, commanding his quirk to freeze the tire of the car. "I won't let you have her!" Shouto growled and formed at ice shard and aimed it at Leo, thankfully he dodged it and it only grazed his cheek. 

He soon gave you a facial expression that looked betrayed and hurt, "A-Are you really choosing him over me...?" Shouto asks, You were about to open your mouth to reply but then Leo grabbed your wrist and ran with you. Thunder soon started rumbling, you knew it was going to rain soon, you looked at Leo and noticed that his hair was slowly turning blue. 

"I'll get you out of here, I refuse to give you up to them..." Leo breath out as tears started to roll down his cheek. "Leo..." you spoke out, at lost for words. Soon, rain started pouring, "I have an idea Y/n." he spoke out and soon his hair fully turned blue, he was transforming into his sea dragon form. You let out a gasp in awe of how beautiful his dragon form was. 

You quickly got on top of him, both of you were about to fly away until... Your breath hitched. You didn't know that Shouto's ice quirk was this capable... Capable of blocking your way, it was so high up, it felt like the wall was neverending... You slowly turned your head to see Shouto, with a relieved smile as he uses his fire quirk to warm himself up. 

"It worked..!" He spoke out in joy, "You can't leave me Y/n...!" He added. Tears soon started to roll down your cheek, you know he wouldn't stop until he had you. You trembled as you got off Leo. "I-I get it, I'll go to you..." You stuttered, you cursed at yourself, you were angry at yourself, for not having a powerful quirk! He gave you a soft smile, "Y/n..." he spoke out. "Go, he won't stop." You whispered, enough for only Leo to hear. 

You were about to walk up to Shouto but then he stopped you by placing his tail infront of you, you turned to him with a shocked face. "Leo stop it, just... Leave. Save yourself Leo." you told him and continued walking up to Shouto, Leo blocks you again. Shouto's face soon drops. "Leo, stop and just go..." You pleaded. 

"Is he bothering you Y/n?" Shouto asks, in a dangerous tone. You flinched, "Wait! No! I can take care of this! Just... Just don't touch him..." You told him, "Leo, please...." You told Leo, he slowly removed his tail infront of you. As Leo was about to fly up, he took one last glance at you before letting you go, 'I'll free you Y/n.' He thought.

As soon as Leo was about to fly away, Shouto, out of nowhere shoots an ice shard at him. You let out a scream, "LEO!!" You shrieked and was about to run up to him to try and heal him, but you were stopped as soon as Shouto grabbed you, hot tears started pouring down your cheeks, "No... No no...!!" You cried out. 

"Let me go Shouto!!" You screamed and tried to wriggle out of his gasp, "I told you not to touch him!!!" You added. "I didn't touch him, you never told me not to use my quirk on him..." He replied, you didn't reply and only cried harder. "Why... Why are you crying so hard over him?? WHy is he so important???" He asks. 

"How is he better than me??? Huh...???? This is your punishment Y/n.... I don't want you to get attached to anyone other than me..." He added, he soon left kisses on your neck. "I'll take care of you Y/n... Why won't you look at me???" He asks. 

"Either way.... We have a lot of time to be closer... I don't mind being patient for you Y/n." he chuckles, "It won't be long until we say 'I love you' to each other...." he added as he plants a kiss on your cheek.