Chapter 33:Prank.

"Y/n!!" Someone shouted in the distance,you quickly turned around saw no one.
'That sounded like Denki,he's probably looking for me...' You thought and let out a sigh of relief.

You soon turned to Dabi only to see him gone.
'How the hell does he keep dissapearing?? Is this like his hidden quirk or something..??' You thought.

"Oh there you are!" Denki says and lets out a sigh of relief,
You turned to him, "God you scared me there Denki."
"What?? No,your the one who scared me! I was waiting for you for a long time and you weren't returning any of my calls so.... I started looking for you."
"I'm sorry... Wait what calls??" You asked,confused.
"My calls on your phone. I did like 30 calls!" Denki says while walking up to you.
"What?? I didn't receive any... Wait.. OH GOD MY PHONE!!" You screamed in agony as you realized you dropped your phone.

You quickly picked it up and saw that it had no scratches and the screen wasn't broken! It also was still working.
"Wow this phone is stronger than my past relationships..." You mumbled.

"Lets go? I'll carry all of that." Denki says while picking up all of the groceries.
You nodded and soon headed back to the apartment.

-Time Skip-
You quietly sliced up some vegetables while watching a drama series.
"Rebecca! Its not what you think!" The male character defends himself in the tv.
"I won't hesitate bitch." The female character says and shoots him.
(Y'all know dat vine?)

"Finally she killed that shitty male lead." Denki commented while cooking an omelette.
"I know right? Now she can end up with Alejandro." You fangirled.
"Anyways are the omelettes done?" You turned to him,
"Yeah! I just need to do a flip and voila!" Denki replies while picking up the pan with both hands,
"I don't think thats a good idea-" You were cut off by him throwing it into the air,and as soon as it fell to the ground,Denki had a surprised expression,(Lmao insert the surprised pikachu meme)

"Yep called it." You spoke out while letting out a chuckle.
"I am so sorry..." Denki says,
"Its fine,well we better clean this up." You reassured him,Denki nods.

-Time Skip-
"Mommy... I'm scared,why are there fire everywhere?" You stared crying, "Don't worry my baby... We'll get through this. I'll give you temporary healing that way when you fall you'll heal. Do you understand?" Your mother asks you,you modded. The flames were consuming everything,it was only a matter of time when both of you would get eaten alive by the raging fire.

She kisses your forhead,"Good.. I'm sorry..." She mumbled while pushing you out the small bathroom window.

-Your POV-
My eyes quickly shot open,I sat up and started gasping for air.
That memory... That fucking memory again... I didn't even want to remember it...
Shit what time is it?

I looked to my side to look at the alarm clock.
4:56 am
So early... Well fuck I need to clear my head,I need a shower.

I quickly removed my clothes and hopped in the shower.
Ahh... A warm shower... Just what I needed.
I soon looked down to my stomach,fuck I'm starting to remember everything... The pole that pierced through my stomach when I fell... That feeling of having lost all hope... The pain I went through all,and all I get is my relatives hating me... The blood... Fuck fuck fuck!! I quickly closed my eyes,

No,I shouldn't remember,I should just forget that! I sighed and opened my eyes.
"AAAHHH!!!!" I screamed,
Blood!! Blood was coming out of the shower!
No no no!! I can't live through that again..!

Tears started pouring down my cheeks,I quickly got out of the shower. I tripped as I was running and fell harshly on the floor.

My mind was blank,all I could feel was fear and regret.
"Why did it have to happen to my family...??" I mumbled and cried harder.
Suddenly,"Y/n!" Denki yelled while barging in the bathroom.

-3rd Person POV-
"Y/n!" Denki yelled while barging inside the bathroom,
He looked around and noticed the shower pouring out red liquid. His eyes quickly widen.
"Fuck,Y/n I'm sorry it was a prank! Its just koolaid!" He says while walking closer to you.
You only ignored him and started crying harder.

'Shit! What the fuck do I do?? I shouldn't have pulled a prank on her!' Denki thought.