Chapter 26:Shopping.

ISTG I STILL KEEP GETTING COMMENTS ABOUT LEO,IF Y'ALL KEEP DOING THAT I JUST MIGHT MAKE HIM INTO A LOVE INTEREST- NAH JK HAHAH ENJOY!(ω)

As soon as the train door closed,the people started squeezing around. Luckily,both of you were at the trains door,the one that doesn't open.

"Ugh... So many people I feel like suffocating..." You mumbled,enough for Shinsou to hear,He pulls you infront of him. You leaned your back against the door,you gulped as soon as you noticed your position.

The position reminded you of that famous Kabe Don. He grunts as people push him around,but he didn't budge since he was trying to protect you. Suddenly,people were squeezing and pushing too much that both your bodies were against each other.

You felt uncomfortable, especially on your chest since it was pressing hard against his body. You started sweating over the heat.

Shinsou was curious as to what was pressing against him softly,he instinctively looked at you,only to be met with innocent eyes that looked up to him.
He blushes and quickly turns away.

You were abit confused as to why he blushed,but you didn't really think about it much because you were starting to sweat over how hot it is on the crowded train,You quickly regret what you did before.

(similar to  dis babesss,sauce is 'Mother I'm sorry')

-Flashback-
"Here's your clothes." He says,as he places down a jogging pants,and a hoodie with some slippers.(The slippers are similar to those nike ones)

"Thanks... But do you have like a shirt with a thick(thicc) material?"
He raises his eyebrows,"Yeah why?"
"I just wanna hide my chest... As much as possible...." Your voice was going quieter each word,as you were embarrassed to say it.

He chuckles,"Okay then."

-Flashback End-
'God I should've just wore the hoodie goddamit.' You cursed inside your head,as you started squeezing your hand inside and started fanning yourself.

The people soon started pushing around again,making your bodies collide."Ugh... So hot..." You mumbled.

-Time Skip-
"Are you sure??? 5 sets of clothings?! You're spending too much on me...." You mumbled the last part.

He nodded,"Its fine since-" You cut him off,
"Yeah yeah since you're getting what you want in the end I know..." You pouted,he quietly glances over to you.

Suddenly,a woman shouts.
"What do you mean?! You're the one who harassed me you asshole!!" The woman claimed,
"What do you mean?! I just bumped into you!!" The man defended himself,
Both of you approached the scene.

"Oh please! I felt your hand rub against my ass don't give me bullshit!"
"What?! This woman has really gone-"
Shinsou cut the man off,
"Did that really happen?" He asked,
"No! No it di...." His voice trails off,
"Yes. Yes I touched her." He honestly added.

The woman looked at Shinsou in fear,as she realizes his quirk.
The woman didn't thank him,soon the guards approached.

Both of you soon walked away at the scene.
You were abit confused, You glanced over to Shinsou who had a neutral expression,but you could feel that he was abit down because of the woman's actions.
"Why are you staring at me? Do you fear me now?" He asked,not even lookibg at you.

"No." You stopped walking,he slowly stopped his tracks, he gave you a confused expression.
"Since you helped that woman and she even had the nerve to not thank you,I think you're kind and a bit misunderstood because of your quirk... I don't think people should judge you based on your quirk. Besides,having a quirk like that is so cool!! Imagine all the tests you could cheat with brain washing the teachers,oh or even the money you could steal..!" You evily giggled,
He was abit taken aback by your words.
"Sounds like your more of a fitting villain than me.." he mumbled enough for you to hear.
You chuckled,"Well to answer your question... I'm not afraid of you... Even if you think its untrue..I'm just sharing how I feel..." You gave him a smile.

He stared at you for abit before chuckling and smiling back.
"Thank You."