who are you

Y/n pov
I woke up and was in a room. I look around and didn't know any thing then i got up to walk and went to bathroom. I saw myself and yelled and saw my hair was white and my eyes blue. Then i hear Y/n and saw a group of boys and girls. I ran to the corner and coved my face ato hide my eyes. Then i look and see two boy with cool hair until one came to me and said Y/n. I look at him wired and said "who are you"? Then he said i am Yami Yugi Atem". Then i said "oh i am". Then i look and said "I don't know my name or anything of myself. Then yami said we will help you and he put his hand out and i grab it. Then we all went to room. I sat there until i hear bullets and i went outside of the saw there garden and fields. I sat there until i wanted to stretch out. Then i see my clothes and saw i had shorts and tangtop. Then i ran and did a cartwheel and more moves then i see Joey and he was firing a gun. Then i see him do his best and the others were inside. I said "Let me try Joey". I see an obstacle course and i had no shoes and the gang can out to see Joey. Then i stap the gun to my leg with a gun pocket. I ran to and i saw gun shot shoot me and i ran and shot the targets and then i see a knife and felt someone around the area. Then i yelled get down and saw a bullet fly to the window and shoot it. Then i said stay and i ran to find that someone. Then i see a girl with black hair and green eyes and guy with red eyes and white hair. He said "Y/n my love it's been so long". Then i look at him and said "who are you"? Then he said" y/n its me the guy that loves you and always has".

Then i look and my head was hurting and then i see a memory of my past

Flashback.

Y/n my love i love you and only you because we are mean to be together and i am sorry i had to kill that friend of yours he was taking you and try to make you be with him. (See a bloody body dead). I see that boy in front of me with blood on his body.

End of flashback

I look at him and was scared and then i thought i can't be scared. I grab the gun and look at him and he said "So you lost your memories of us". Then i said i know you killed one of my friends just because he was hangout with me". He try to walk to me but i walk back until i was back on a tree and he grab my chin and try to kiss me but the gang came and saw this. I kick him in his private and he smirk and said "Ready to fight y/n". I smirk and said "If so". Then he got up and grab his gun and was trying to shoot at me but i ran and grab a tree branch and land it. Then i grab the gun and shot him in the shoulder and he grab to shoot me but i shot the gun out of his hands. Then i jump off the tree and i walk to him but i see the girl come to me and had a sword. I said fine i tied my hair. I lift my tangtop and took it off and had my sports bra and grab the knife and was clash with her. She try to cut me but i was faster and i cut her cheek and cut my arm but i look at my blood. I lick it and smirk at her. I ran to the trees and she ran to me but i jump from trees and grab my knife to destruction her and shot her in her arm and leg. Then i carried her back and i walk to the old ex i had. I drop his girl and i grab her sword and point it at him and said "Tell me why are you here now"! Then he said "I was hired to kill you and the maifa boss Yami yugi". Then i look at him and stab his leg and sai"Leave now or else and he grab his friend and left. I got up and the gang look at me shocked and i look at yami and the others and said "I am sorry you guys but i know who you all are and i have my memories i just wanted to see how you would all react". I look at the sword and said i be back i am going to my mom's grave". Then Joey said "Lets go to the club". Then they all said yeah. I said "fine". 

Then the boys got in the limo and i sat on the back and then we all got off but yami was a gentlemen and got my arm with him. I sat with the gang until i was going to get a drink until a guy try to flirt with me and all the guys were trying to grab my arm but i grab my gun and said "Stay away from me or else"! The boys look shocked. Then y/n went on stage with Tea