Yami talk

Third pov
The whole gang saw yami and y/n talking. Yami then gave y/n a necklace and bracelet. He moved y/n hair and look at y/n face. Yami grab y/n chin and look in to her eyes and kissed her. Yami said rest y/n you need it". Y/n grab yami arm and said "Stay with me until i fall asleep please Yami Yugi". Yami lend on y/n head and said" i will just for you". The whole gang saw what just happened. Y/n then said "Yami have you ever wonder what your life would be like if you had a family".
Yami said "yeah sometime but rest". Yami keep that in his mind. He got up and left after y/n went to sleep.

Next morning
Everyone wakes up and went to eat breakfast. They don't see y/n and go to check her room and don't see her. They went outside and see y/n on her tree and with her old friends. They stood there.

The girl walk to y/n but y/n points her sword and said "talk now why you both betray me". The girl said Y/n fine me and your ex knew that your family was rich. We though him to get close to you and steal from you". Y/n walk her ex and point her sword and her gun to her ex friend. Y/n said "so you two work together and been together since i meet you". He said "yes we have been". Y/n walks to her old girlfriend and slap her and said "leave before i kill you or hurt you bad". The girl said "y/n". Y/n ran to her and punch her stomach. Y/n grab her chin and said "LEAVE OR DIE"!! They both leave and y/n stood there and said "Even after everything i knew i shouldn't have made friends. Y/n walk and they see a little house. Y/n had keys and touch it and open it and saw a bedroom her room for her studies. Y/n close the doors and changed into something.

 Y/n close the doors and changed into something

Y/n opens the doors and sat on the bed. The gang saw y/n look outside in the sky. Y/n saw something a box. She grabs it and open it. She saw a picture of her family the gang thinks. But it was of her grandmother and grandpa. Y/n walks into a draw. Y/n said "i promise my family i won't fall back down. Cry for help even after all the suffering i had to endure my childhood"! Y/n open a closet and had many weapons. Y/n open something and said "hello my old friends i will need you again". Took out a sword and a knife with blood. Y/n saw a picture fly out. She said "i am sorry luke i couldn't protect you and had to watch you get hurt for me. I will bring get back to the person who hurt you and me". Y/n walk out the gang sneeks in. They see this room or y/n now and past hidden. They see the picture of y/n with a boy blindfold and holding each other and they had marks on the body. They look through and see a dairy of y/n past. Joey said "guys look let's read it.".

They opened it

Dear Dairy

Today is the day that my life became hell. I saw my parents get killed in front of me. All because of a boy love for me. I hate him. My life was perfect had a family that loved me and my friends. But now i love everything. Today is the day i am 6. I lost my life and don't know if it's a dream".

The gang look shocked and said "keep reading". Joey said "its the next day".

Dear Dairy

Today is a new day but i meet someone a boy name luke. He is kind and treat me like family. He help me when i need it and treat me right. When i would do hangout a lot with him. He was my best friend here and it is amazing having him here woth me.

Dear dairy
Today is Wednesday /n/year

I was walking to see the prison all the other kids where. Even luke but i didn't find him. I walk until i walk to the kitchen and saw luke but he was slapped by that boy. I ran and put myself to protect him. The boy told his father and said "he would make us suffer me and luke here in this prison.

Dear dairy

A 2 week has happened me and luke were locked in the prison with blindfolds. We both hear other screams. That they said "are last day would be in a week and if we were good we would survive. They pulled us into a room and pulled are blindfolds off are eyes. They pulled luke and me in and they had a whipped and many things to torture us. But they grab luke. I pulled luke arm to hold him. But they made me watch luke be torture and his screams. He said his last words to me "y/n keep that smile and never give up. Keep fighting and you will make new friends and family.".(smiled). That was the last thing he said to me. Even after that i keep it with me in my heart and head.

End of dairy.

They go out and see y/n with her weapons. Y/n sat down and said "i will make them all pay everyone who made me suffer and endured my pain and scars"!! Y/n smirk and touch her chest and said "all scars from that places will pay". Y/n then said "call the owner of this place lilly please". Lilly said "of course miss". Y/n sat there and said "luke me and you will make them pay for what they made suffer and many kids in that place". Y/n got up and went to read and book in her swing.

A/note
Sorry i haven't update it. I been really busy. My brain been busy with another story. I will try to update it more

Please give me ideas for the next few chapters.

Please