Rules

Y/n pov
I see the maid bring me something and then yami said eat.

I was about to grab it then i remember my parents and i didnt and look at hands and then yami said please and i grab it and i put it in my mouth and felt good

I was about to grab it then i remember my parents and i didnt and look at hands and then yami said please and i grab it and i put it in my mouth and felt good. Then i said so great and then Bakura said you got a sweet smiled and then i see jeoy said hey leave her alone and then Kiba said shut up. Then yami said seto make sure those two don't break the things and i want to talk with you y/n and then yugi said yami. He said yugi make sure she is fine before i see her. Then yami got up and left and then yugi said tea let's go and they said no your fine. Then yugi said let me show you yami office and i knocked on the door and hear come in. Then i said i am here Mr. Yami and then yami said sit and i sit. He said y/n how did your parents treat you and i said umm they treated me. Then yami said i know they didn't treat you good did they and i said well and i said no they didn't. Then yami said okay you can live here but i have rules and he said so listen up.

1. Don't trust anyone but us(the gang).

2. Don't try to run

3.Don't betrayed me or anyone in this group.

4. Don't go anywhere by yourself

5. Don't get near Bakura

Then i said okay and he said you can leave and i left then i went to my room. Then i sat on the bed and thought of my mother. Then i said they are my friends they have help me and are protecting me.

Then i said i final have found friends. Then i went to see yami and he was talking to his friends then i felt something wired and then i see a man out of the window and about to shoot at yami and i said yami!!(push yami down). Then gang look shocked and then they see bullet fly and break the window. Then i see yami gun and i grab it ran outside and remember what my mom taught me. I pulled the trigger and shot the man down and saw two more and they try to shot me but i did flips and i kick one and he fell but i shot him and i felt one try to grab me but i kick him and i kick his stomach and he fell and i walk to him and crack his neck. Then i walk back in and the gang look at me shocked and i said is something wrong and they said how and i said well when i was little my mom taught me self defects and shooting. Then i hear more shooting and i said we better go and then yami said go and we went in car and it was me,Tea,kiba,Bakura. Then yami,yugi,Tristan,and joey stayed back. Then we went to a forest to hide. We waited until we hear were here and i see yugi,joey,Tristan hurt but not to serious. Then i see yami come but he was hurt and i walk to him and he said let's go but i said your hurt please let yugi help you and he said okay and we went to there new hideout. Then i stay with yami and was strong to get heal form yugi. Then i hear were here.