Protecting and leaving

Third pov
Yami walk out of the house with a gun and saw that boy again. Yami walks and looks up. He smirk and said "You mess with the wrong family". Yami took out his gun and smirk and said "you should really leave Y/n alone". Jack smirk and said "Never i really like her but she never gave me the chance". Yami shot near jack's head and said "Never because y/n is my girl". Then yami threw his gun away and tan to jack and punch him. Jack flew a few feet's away. Jack got up and ran to yami to punch him. Yami and jack where punching each other and they both grab there guns to shot and took cover. Yami said "Get it y/n will never love you". Jack said "i had her life in my hands until she ran away"! Yami shot jack his shoulder.

Third pov
Tea,joey,Tristan,Seto,Yugi,and Bakura stood there to protect y/n. But y/n woke up and had her family gun passed down from her family. Y/n walk to the closet and changed her clothes.

 Y/n walk to the closet and changed her clothes

Y/n walk to yami's office and opened the doors. Y/n ran and jump out of the house and landed it. Yami hears y

!! Jack and Yami see y/n with a gun. Y/n walk to jack but jack got scared and want to run away. Y/n shots his gun away. Y/n walk to him and said "I am not your love or anything so get that through your head". Y/n said "Tell me about my parents and why did you want me"! Then jack said "love you y/n you where really know in the mafia plus you i have had a crush on you when we were kids". Y/n got mad and she kick jack and said "So you killed my parents because you love me"!!! Y/n got mad and jack said "forgive me please". He brings a note out and said "here please just leave alone". He got up and ran. Y/n open it read it

Dear Y/n are sweet angle

If your read this it mean that we couldn't protect you. This war with the maifa start when my father made me the next leader. So after that i wasn't happy until i meet your father and got married. We had you and you were beautiful and are angle. We were happy but when it all change many boys wanted to marry you when you were 5. It was cute until you grew up a boy name jack love you. But when we try to see if you love him. You said "no". Jack was heartbroken and we protect you until the day we lost the fight and was the last time we saw you. After that your father and me couldn't take it. So that day jack came to the house asking for are blessing. We objected and i saw him shot your father and i lost your father so i couldn't take it so by the time you read this it means. We are no longer here my angle.

Ps. Got back to your true house and your present on your old bedroom.

Love you Y/n M/n L/n are girl.

Y/n fell on her knees and had the letter crying. Y/n saw two picture in the letter.

Y/n look at her mother and father. Y/n was holding the picture and was crying.

Yugi and the others came out and saw yami behind y/n. Y/n was crying with a picture. Y/n look and it was a mansion

Y/n saw the back of the letter and saw the a address to this house. Y/n got up and said "guys i have to go". Yami said "we will go with you". Y/n turn to the gang and said "i am happy you all been there but it's time for me to go".

Third pov

Yami and the gang were shocked and y/n said " i am sorry guys". Y/n ran to house and yami ran to y/n. Y/n ran inside and grab yugi car keys and ran to yugi's car. She started the car and y/n started to drive away. But y/n was crying when driving. Y/n drove all the way to Korean. Y/n was driving until. She saw her house and was happy. She saw maids and butlers. Y/n said "hello is this the L/n residents. The maid said yes it is but we lost the whole family. Y/n said "oh did they had a symbol of there family heir". The maid said "why do you ask". Then i showed her my first tattoo and said "mrs.Y/n is it you". She ran and hugged me and was crying. The maid said "Mrs.Y/n i am Lilla and i work here and even after you where take away".(crying). Lilla brought me in my house and i saw the inside the living room.