Pool

Third pov
Y/n stay in her room not talking with anybody not even tea. Then y/n went to the pool and made sure nobody was there.  She went and saw this

  She went and saw this

You pick

You pick

Then she went to thw swing and sat there think about things and sat there not with anybody. The gang look and went to see y/n and saw no y/n. They look everywhere until they hear yami footsteps and went to y/n room and saw no y/n and said where is she and kiba said she went to the pool. The gang and yami went to see if y/n was where and they saw her

 The gang and yami went to see if y/n was where and they saw her

Sitting on the chair look at the pool until with her mp3. Then she play a music and sang to it.

Gang saw y/n on the swing with her eyes close and singing. She touch her necklace and walk in the pool and sat singing. Then she play in the water and sang and look at the outside. She walk out and sang and dance then she walk outside and did flips and dancing. She look happy and smiled. She stop and sang sweet. Then she look at her necklace and sang sweet. Then she did a flip and land it and sang more and then she finished.

Then y/n look at her necklace and said mom i happy you taught me to sing everyday. Y/n went to the pool and sat there and was listen to music and she hear y/n and said what and saw yami and she walk away and didn't pay attention. Then y/n went to her room and locked herself inside again. The gang was shocked that y/n didn't talk to anybody until yugi said yami talk to her. Then yami said okay and he went to his room and brought her key and open the door and with a box. Then the gang peck through the the door.

Y/n pov
I was sitting in my room and then i hear the door open and said leave me alone!!! Then i turn and saw yami and he said y/n lets talk and i said about what you took something that my mom gave me and left to me. Then yami said please lets talk then i got made and said leave me alone. He said let's talk then i said Really! Yami was shocked and i said oh yeah let's talk about how you couldn't let me go to get something that means everything to me. Then yami said i saved you form almost being rape. I got the angriest ever i have ever had. I got off my swinging bed and walk to yami and i (slap). I slapped him and his head turn and i fell on the floor and i said LEAVE ME ALONE NOW!!!! Then yami look shocked and everyone and i said i never ask you all to come and save me.

Then everyone came in and i said get away from me and then i was holding my book that my mom gave me and i walk to the balcony and yelled get away from me then i got closer to the balcony and i see everyone get closer then i walk back until i look...

Then everyone came in and i said get away from me and then i was holding my book that my mom gave me and i walk to the balcony and yelled get away from me then i got closer to the balcony and i see everyone get closer then i walk back until i look and see everyone until i hear y/n. Then i saw everyone like i was falling and then i blackout.

The gang
We saw y/n get hit in the back of the head and fall into the pool and we all ran and went to see but yami jump into the pool and took y/n out and then saw she was bleeding and yugi went to take care of her. Yugi said she lost a lot of blood form the hit but she was fine. Yami said i should. Then yami and the gang waited and said let's her rest.