battle of War

Y/n pov
I see ken and him the person at killed my parents Hector. Hector said "hello my sweet maid i will bring you back with me". I smirk and said "you keep telling yourself because you never will". I see my staff come with weapons. Lilly got shot by ken. I ran to lilly and she grab her shoulder and i said "that it you killed my parents and hurt my family and hurt my friends now you are done for"!! Y/n said take care of lilly jack". Y/n walk to saw her girls in there place and the girls shot ken and ken threw his knife to one of the girl but y/n threw her sword to Ken's hand and ken was push on a tree. Y/n saw jack run to ken and shoot him with a gun in the arms. Katherine ran with jack to finish jack. Y/n saw Hector. They were standing and hector said "let ask a question y/n? Will you ever fall in love with someone when they find out your a maifa daughter". Y/n look up and said "you don't need to know because i make sure you don't get in my life". Hector grab his gun and try to shoot y/n. Y/n had kuni knifes and threw them at Hector. Hector shot them and hector ran to y/n and y/n ran to hector. They try to punch each other until hector kick y/n on the stomach and pulled y/n down. Hector had a knife on y/n neck. The jack and the girl try to help y/n but they couldn't. Hector said "aww my poor maid y/n i gave you a choice and since i am kind. I will just take you". Hector pulled y/n inside her house. He said take me to your room. Y/n had to take him to her room. He said go change into something sexy and cute. Hector said "now"!! But y/n stood there and hector slapped y/n. Yugi and the gang were in y/n hideout of her house. Hector called lilly and said change her. Lilly brought y/n to the bathroom and changed her into a diffrent outfit. Y/n look at the outfit and y/n couldn't. Y/n said "i have to do it and if the gang gets found they will be die". Y/n grab the outfit and changed. Lilly hear hector yell "hurry up"!!! Hector opens the door and saw y/n in the outfit and said "bring her to the room now"!! Hector went to y/n room. Y/n was pulled in by two guys. The guys push y/n in the room and closed the door. Y/n saw herself in the out fit.

The gang saw y/n holding herself

The gang saw y/n holding herself. Hector said get up". Y/n didnt get up and hector walk to y/n. Hector grab y/n hair. Hector pulled y/n hair and threw her to the bed. Hector took his shirt off and show y/n the cut. She did to him many years ago. Hector grab y/n hand and place it on his chest. Hector said "Aww y/n and i left my mark on you too". He put his hand on the so called mark. He look and saw it was fading. Hector called his guards and said get my iron". Y/n look terrified. Hector said "go now"! Hector saw y/n try to move and hector said "it will feel like many years ago when we went my maid". Hector left. Y/n try to find a gun and y/n said her room and saw her bathroom and saw her gun. Y/n ran and hide in there. Hector came back try to find y/n. Hector knew she was hiding in the bathroom. Yami and the others knew y/n need help. Y/n hold herself. Yami felt bad y/n was going to go through that mark again. Hector open the door and pulled y/n and tied y/n to bed. Hector had the mark ready for her. Y/n look and remember that day. Yami saw y/n trying to break away. Yami couldn't stand it and yami grab his gun and shot hector in his arm. Yami saw y/n with tears and tied. Hector look and saw yami with the gun. Hector walk to y/n. Yami shot Hector in his leg and stomach. Yami then walk to y/n and and untie her. Y/n ran and hugged y/n with tears of being safe. Y/n walk and saw the mark and walk to hector and said "now you will know how it feels to have it on your skin". Then y/n called jack and told him to call the gang to hold hector down. Joey,Tristan,jack,bakura all hold him down. Then Seto ripped his shirt and i said "Thanks seto". I see yugi with the mark. I walk to Hector and said "let see how you like it". Y/n walk in the same outfit. Y/n got on hector back and push the mark in his skin. Hector was in pain and yelling. Hector didn't last long and pass out. Yami walk to y/n and covered her with his jacket. Y/n look at yami and said thanks yami". Y/n said jack and lilly get rid of him away from my house". Jack and the maids did it. Y/n walk to her room and change into something. Yami followed her. Yami hugged y/n form her back. Y/n felt yami's arms around her. Yami hand goes to y/n fading mark and said "i am here with you so nobody will hurt you y/n". Y/n turn and saw yami with tears. Y/n said "now you can get out yami because i need to changed". Yami untied y/n outfit and y/n look and saw her dress falling and y/n coved herself. Y/n said "Yami you pervert"!!(threw stuff at yami). Yami got out of y/n room. Y/n locked her room. Y/n look at herself and was blushing red. Y/n went to take a shower and changed into something cute.