New School

Y/n pov
I just moved from my old school to a new school to one i a place called Domino City. I was new so i was shy and didn't talk much. I moved because my father and stepmother were broke and though that if i get a job it could help them with the money. But i still had to go to school. I hear my step mother yelled and i went downstairs. I said "hi stepmother". She said "i got you a job interview so you better go once school done because we need money for the rent".i said" yes stepmother". I went to my room and changed into my school outfit.

That i walk to school and went to the office and said i am F/n L/n

That i walk to school and went to the office and said i am F/n L/n. I am here for me to start school and principle said oh yes miss l/n everything in order let me show you to your class. He said "Sorry about the school outfit we didn't have any other one but this one". I said it's fine and he said here is your class and principle knocked and said this is your class and were on break but please introduce yourself and the principle said student meet a new classmate and they look at me and i said "hello my name is Y/n L/n i am 16 year old and that's it". Then the principle said okay students treat her well. I grab my bag and went to sit in the back and grab my book. I read until my book was grab and i see a girl with a bunch of make up. She had three friends behind  her and she said" hey nerd listen to me". Then i didn't pay attention to her. Until she threw the book at me but i try to block it. I hear "you know you shouldn't grab stuff that's not yours". and i see a boy with (it yami).

Then she said" i am so sorry mister yami"

Then she said" i am so sorry mister yami". He said" get out of my sight"
The girls all ran and then i see him come to me. I though he was about to hit me but i try to block myself. I hear" here your book ". I said "thank you "and he said" let me help you".  He showed me his hand and i grab it and i hear "Everyone listen to me if anyone hurt her will have to deal with me ". He took me somewhere with him to the roof and said" oh i am sorry i didn't introduced myself". He grab my hand and kissed it and said "my name is Yami Yugi or you can call me Atem ". I said "thank you for helping me back there ". He said" no problem but that book it means alot to you". I said yes "it a present my mom gave me even if she lives all the way in heaven". Then he said "can i see it ". He saw a picture of a little girl and women. He said " this your mom ". I said" yes it is ". he said "want to have lunch with me". I said "yes". We walk to the lunch and i see the girl try to come to me.  yami pulled me and said" leave". I see the girls run away and i sat eating with him. He said "let me introduce you to some of my friends".  Then we walk to a table with three boys and a girl and then i hear Yami where were you and then i hide behide Yami and then i hear "who is she Yami ? ".(pointing to me). Then Yami said "meet y/n". Y/n meet my friends then he said" okay let me introduce you to them ".then we walk to a boy this "Joey wheeler"
he had he has dirty blond hair in the sporadic hairstyle and dark brown eyes. His usual outfit from the second series anime consists of a long green open jacket with a raised collar, a white T-shirt underneath and blue jeans. Then yami said" this is Tristan Taylor ". I said" hello"
Yami said "and the only girl is Tea Gardener". I said "hello". S
he said "girl finally".  I laugh. Yami said "now to meet my brother". and i said "brother ". I see a boy like yami but he look younger and cute. Yami said" meet my brother Yugi Muto". I ran and hugged yugi and said "aww he so cute". i said" sorry". Yugi was blushing red and i said" oh let me introduce myself and  hello i am y/n L/n ". I hear tea say" lets a hangout". I said" yeah lets that school was almost over". We hear the bell ring and we all walk to the park and went to relaxes and then it was getting late. I remember the interview and yami and yugi said "let's take you home". I said "yeah sure". Then we were at my front of my house and i said "bye yami and yugi ". I went inside and i felt the first thing (slap). Then i see my stepmom and was angry. She  said "you where suppose to go to the interview where were you"!!! Then
i said "i went to meet friends". She kick me and said "who would be friends with you". She said" go to your room and your not eat anything.!!". Then i went to my room and i sat on my bed crying and say "mom please come take me away from here.(crying)". Then i felt happy for meeting yugi and the others.