Part 3

Dream, Blue, and Ink all sat on the couch together. Dream held a big, fluffy, soft pink bunny losing in his arms. He used it like a pillow.

"I just don't understand why we need to wear matching pjs." Ink said, embarrassed. He kinda hoped the bad sanses wouldn't come now, what if they saw him like this? They all wore black shorts with little white stars and moons on them, and they all had big hoodies with rabbit ears on top of them.

(*furries intensity*, seriously though, what's my obsession with rabbits today?)

The hoodies were all different colors, though had the same soft, pastel shade. Blue had a pastel blue hoodie, Dream had a soft yellow hoodie, and Ink had a light purple hoodie.

"Come on, Ink! It's fun to wear matching pajamas! Plus, we all look great!" Blue said, looking at his two friends with a confident smile.

"Yeah!" Dream chimed in, they both stared at Ink with big smiles and bright eyes. Ink sighed and nodded, the last thing he wanted was for these two to be sad on a night they've been so excited for.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and Ink got up to get it. It was probably the bad sanses, but before opening the door he looked through the peephole to see if it was actually them, he didn't want people to just see the creator of aus like this.

Nightmare, Dust, Killer, Cross, and Error stood on the other end of the door. They were waiting for someone to let them inside. Ink felt frustrated though, he was hoping Error wasn't coming. Him and Error are enemies, and Ink doesn't want him here. Not only would he see him in outfits like these, but he could kill or hurt someone!

Ink opened the door and smiled. "I'm glad you all came! Come inside, but may I ask, where is Horror?" He wanted to know why they didn't bring him, but he was glad he didn't. He didn't want Horror trying to eat someone.

That night there was a lot of chatting, laughing, joking, and playing games. But Ink couldn't help but notice Error's behavior. He would try to sit close to Dream and talk to him, which made Ink panic. He didn't want anything to happen to Dream. He thought Nightmare noticed it to, because he kept staring at the two confused of what was happening.

Other then that, the party was fun. Everyone had a good time and some hatred between the two groups was taken a bit. But Ink and Error still seem to have the same hatred for each other, but everyone else seemed to become better friends. No one would consider them officially friends yet, but we can all agree they're making progress.