Part 7

Error stood in the cold watching the white cloud come out every time he took a breath. He knocked on the door three times before stepping back, waiting to be let inside. The darkness from the night surrounded him, with his only source of light being the light shining inside the home.

Then, the door opened. There stood Dream. He was wearing a soft green and white knit sweater with reindeer flying across the middle. He also had some black leggings and brown boots with fur, and to top it all off He had a cute red beanie. He gave Error a warm, welcoming smile which made Error's heart jump. How could one soul be this amazing? Dream looked stunning while Error was wearing dark grey sweatpants, a black jacket and white tee, with a red tie and red shoes. The only problem was that he had never worn a tie before, so he couldn't begin to imagine how stupid he looked.

Dream though, didn't seem to notice. He smiled when he saw Error and his outfit. "I'm so glad your here Error! Come inside!" Dream grabbed Error's hand and took him inside. The house was full of Sans and Papyrus aus chatting, laughing, and occasionally even flirting with each other. He especially noticed Dust blush and act shy as he talked with Blue, and Horror getting anxious talking to Lust. Who was so obviously flirting with him. Great, now he had two missions, get with Dream and help his friends get with Blue and Lust.

As Dream led him through the house he took notice of where the mistletoe was. He didn't want to point it out yet though because it would be a weird start to a Christmas eve party. He was hoping to do it some time when everyone's more comfortable and has been here for awhile. Plus, he also needs to plan with Dust and Lust (Hey that rhymes!) on how to get with Horror and Blue.

After Dream took him through a tour of the places where they would be that party Error had found two places where there was mistletoe. There was one in the entrance exiting the living room and entering the dining room and one in the entry way to a room where there was a big tree and all the presents everyone brought that night.

He then said bye to Dream for a little and went to gather up Lust and Dust, they had to do some planning of how to get under the mistletoe with the three who had caught their eyes. Error went up to Dust who was leaning against the wall the a glass in his hand that he was sipping on, watching everyone.

"Héy, DuSt. CÂn yoU follØw m3 pleaSe?" Error asked, Dust turned to look at him and nodded. Dust stepped away from the wall and followed Error so they could get Lust. Lust was still flirting with Horror in the dining room, which made Dust laugh when he saw the sight. I

"H€y, LuSt. Ī nÊed t0 taLK tõ yoU aNd Du$t." Lust nodded before turning back to Horror.

"I'll be back soon~" He said, waving to Horror who was blushing madly. The three made there way into the corner of the present room with the big tree decorated in ornaments and a bright, good star standing confidently on the top of the tree.

"So, why are we here?" Dust asked, Lust nodded in agreement. Wanting to know what Error had to say that meant he had to take him from Horror.

"Í kNow yoŪ liKe Blu£, DuSt. AnD it'$ oBvioUs yÒu likE HorRor, LuSt." This made the two give Error their full attention, wanting to know what he was getting at. "Sö, wHat iF wÉ alL woRk toGetheR? Yoü hÊlp m€ geT wiTh Dreãm uNder th3 mistlEToe, Ī heLp yÕu tWo gEt unDEr tHe misTletOe witH Blûe aND HorroR." Dust and Lust thought for a moment before Lust smiled.

"You got yourself a deal, darling." Lust put out his hand which Error shook. He felt like he was selling his soul now.

"Same here, we've got a deal." Dust said, shaking his hand as well. The three all smiled at each other before starting to plan how to get under the mistletoe with Dream, Horror, and Blue without making it obvious that they had planned it.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"Hey Dream and Error! Can you two come here?" Lust shouted from the living into the dining room, where Error and Dream were chatting.

Dream smiled and nodded. "We'll be right there!" He shouted back before turning to face Error again. He grabbed Error's hand and smiled. "Let's go Error!" They started walking towards the living room until they got to the archway where the dining room and kitchen meet. Lust and Ink looked at each other then smiled.

"Stop right where you two are!" Ink shouted with a grin on his face. Dream and Error stopped, still holding hands. Dream looked up at Error as if to ask if he knew what's going on. Error shrugged to show he had no clue.

"Look up!" Lust said, turning to Ink as the two giggled like little girls. Error and Dream both looked up and saw the green mistletoe with a red ribbon and two tiny yellow bells wrapped around it. "You two have to kiss now!" Lust shouted, which got everyone's attention. People turned to look and came from other rooms to see what was happening. Error sighed and looked down at Dream.

"I'll only do it if Dream's comfortable with it, I don't want to force him to do anything." He told Lust and Ink, who nodded understanding what he meant. Dream blushed and put his extra hand towards his face.

"I'm totally fine with it!" He said, a little embarrassed. What if Error didn't like him back? Everything would just be 10 times more awkward. Error blushed before grabbing the side of Dream's face softly and bringing their lips closer. Once they were close enough they pressed their lips together as everyone around cheered. The kids was gentle, and felt so right for the two skeletons.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"Alright, come here darling." Lust said, turning to Horror who was blushing, everyone was staring at the two as they stood there. This amount of attention from everyone made Horror a little nervous, but he wasn't going to just let this opportunity go. The two kissed, but unlike Error and Dream's soft and gentle kiss there was more force I guess you could say. Unlike Dream's and Error's soft kiss it was more of a making out.

Lust smiled at Horror who hugged him as everyone cheered and clapped, just wanting to hide. He didn't want his first kiss to have such an audience. But at least it got to be with Lust.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"What are we supposed to do? Are we supposed to do more of a soft, gentle kiss like Error and Dream or do something more like Lust and Horror?" Blue whispered into Dust's ear as they had so many pairs of eyes resting on them, waiting to see the third kids of the night between the three most surprising pairs.

"We can do whatever you want to do." Dust whispered back, as he had Blue against his chest with his arms wrapped around him lightly so there conversation could be more private. Blue nodded before turning up to him, ready to finally kiss. If Blue were to describe that kiss, he would say he felt like a Disney princess who just got the kiss from the Prince.

Dust had his fingers under Blue's chin, putting more upward since Blue was so short, with his other hand around Blue's waist. Blue wrapped his hands around his neck as the two had the final kiss of the night of the Christmas eve party.

------------------------------------------------------------

{AUTHOR}

I think this is the longest chapter I've ever written! And sorry to anyone who doesn't like Horror x Lust or Blue x Dust! I just thought I could add it in as some fun little extra ships! Plus those ships are more popular so I thought more people would be fine with it.

Word Count: 1,319 words (In the story part, not my little thing at the end)

But, this is the end of my Christmas book! I hope you liked it and I hope you all have an amazing Christmas!