Well that escalated quickly

"𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕧𝕖𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕝𝕪, 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕦𝕥𝕤. 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖."

~~~

lmao honestly took me forever to write this because I don't really remember this part of the movie but when I went back to watch it I got so bored and fell asleep so honestly if something is incorrect in here... u know why so ignore it lol

~~~

When we land its on a boat and not back in New York. I follow Bucky off the ramp and walk over to the edge. 

"You might want to come in. It's going to be very hard to breath in a minute" Natasha says from behind me 

"Is-is this a sub?" I ask her corusiousty flooding my head. Steve and Bucky come over to the edge with me. I peek over as something emerges from the side of the carryer. When I look closely I see that it they are turbines. A soft gasp escapes my mouth as we slowly rise into the air. I want to see further over so I grab Steve and Bucky's hands and lean over the edge. The turbines are huge, and as soon as my eyes see them my mind begins spinning new webs of ideas on how to improve them. Before I can do any more brain storming Steve and Bucky are pulling me away from the edge and into the floating base. There's a large room filled with bustling soldiers on computers and phones. Sitting at a large table is Natasha, Peter, and Sam. Steve takes a seat with Bucky and I stand next to Thor as Tony walks in babbling about something with agent Coulson until he turns to us and begins babbling something about science. 

"When did you become an expert in astrophysics" Maria Hill asks (Okay, bear with me I don't remember what she actually said.)

"Last night" Tony says with a hand over his eye as he turns in a circle of computers "How does Fury even see these things?" 

"He turns." Maria says vaguely annoyed

Bruce and Tony are showed to their labs and for the rest of the day we are briefed and shown around. Finally Natasha asks where they are with Clint, and of course they have no idea. Right as Natasha and I go to review some of the things that Fury gave us we are called to Bruce's lab. 

"What the hell is happening in there?" I ask Natasha as we stand outside the door, watching the boys fight inside. 

"I have no idea." She says 

"I mean, not to sound-bitchy? But do we really need to get in the middle of this? It uh doesn't seem too escalated." Right as I say that Tony swats Steve's hand off his arm and they get in each others faces. Natasha quickly opens the door with an eye roll and we step in. " I just had to say something didn't I" I mumble as we step inside.