Peter Parker

"𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙, 𝕀'𝕞 𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕖𝕩𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥. 𝕀𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙, 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪."

Champion Champion

I'm a savage, I'm a fighter 
Making noise in these streets 
Haymakers like a fire
Throwing hooks to a beat
Got my finger on my pulse, it's steady
I was built for the speed
Automatic, shift gears, I'm ready

Headstrong I believe

When I get to the address JARVIS gave me for Peter, it's in a huge pile of rubble. I slowly walk towards it. Fire fighters, police, and military personnel run all around me. Thank God I put my suit back on, otherwise they never would've listened to me. I signal several of them over and we clear for the next hour. It's dark by now, headlights and removable street lights light up our work. I come upon person after person. Some are alive and hurt some not so lucky. I keep reminding myself. At least I don't see Peter. At least I don't see Peter. 

"Adriana?" A voice asks from behind me. I turn faster than I thought was even possible.

"Peter!?"

When I close my eyes and count to ten
All I feel's the adrenaline
And when the pain begins to set
All I hear is
Long live the champion
Call me names, call me reckless
Crash through like a storm
Filled with fury, I'm relentless
Like a soldier at war
Doesn't matter if the world is shaking
I don't flinch, not a sound
And when everyone around is breaking
I'm a stone in the ground
When I close my eyes and count to ten
All I feel's the adrenaline
And when the pain begins to set
All I hear is
Long live the champion

I run out of the rubble, out of my suit,  and right into Peter's arms. He catches me, stumbling back only a little bit. 

"I thought you were dead." I mumble into his neck, closing my eyes and breathing him in.

"No, no I wanted to get my Aunt May out of town. As soon as the chaos started I wanted to help, but I needed to get her out of here. I didn't have a way to sneak back without her noticing. Plus, I think you guys pretty much had it under control." 

"Oh yeah, Never and I mean NEVER let Stark make a plan. It is most definitely more dangerous than just winging it." I say with a laugh pulling back so we could look at each other. Peter's hand goes to my back, and I wince. His face turns from soft to focused and worried in seconds. 

"Are you okay?" 

I give a slight laugh as he turns me around, slightly, and discreetly lifting the hem of my shirt. "I fell."

"From where?" He breathes out running his fingers on my back. 

"The tower" I say and he spins me around

"The TOWER!?"

"Yeah...I'm fine though Peter. I was in this suit." I say smiling. Suddenly, but gently Peter grabs my face and kisses me. At first I'm to startled to respond, but then I melt into his arms and kiss him back. When we break apart he mumbles "I was so worried about you." 

"I'm better than ever now." I whisper

"Well it seems like home is a little...broken at the moment. Do you and your aunt want to stay at Avengers tower? We certainly have the room." He smiles and walks over to his aunt. When he comes back he nods his head and we begin our walk back to the Avengers tower. His aunt and I talk the whole way there. When we finally get there and I press the button for the top floor Peter leans over to me, whispering. 

"The suit does look pretty freaking cool." 

When I close my eyes and count to ten
All I feel's the adrenaline
And when the pain begins to set
All I hear is (all I hear is, all I hear is, all I hear is)
Long live the champion