Oh look at that...I'm not dead

"𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕒 𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕣, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦."

*Adriana's POV*

Beep. Beep. Beep the steady sound of the heart monitor is the first thing I hear when I come to, but then everything comes rushing back. Everything that happened. Beep. beep. beep. beep, the heart monitor begins to pick up as I come to. My eyes open in a flash and I try to get up only to have hands push me back to the bed. 
"Kid, kid! Stop! You're going to hurt yourself!" Steve says holding my shoulders down as I struggle to get up. 

"Tony! I need to talk to Tony!" I say frantically looking around, eyes wide.

"I'm right here kid! What's wrong?" 

"Loki, the Chitauri army, they're coming! I overheard them, I wanted to warn you! Hydra is just supplying the weapons, but they plan to use the tesseract!" I say my grip of his arm tight as I lean up, looking into his eyes desperately hoping he'll understand.

"Okay kid, we'll look into it. You have to sleep though." 

"No, no I'm fine. I- I need to do something... there was something else I needed to do?" I say getting out of the bed, this time to fast for them to hold me down. My mind in a whirl of emotions and thoughts. I get half way over to the wall when I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and red seeping through the snow white bandages. White, snow, my pack. My pack. I collapse onto the floor sobbing. My pack. My pack. Steve, Bruce and Tony rush over gently turning  me around letting my back rest against the wall. 

"They killed them, they killed them all." I sob 

"Who got killed kid?" Tony says worriedly a hand on my shoulder.

"My pack, Hydra" I sniff trying to control myself "Hydra killed my pack, they just-" Another sob racks my body as I fall into Steve's chest. I'm crying so hard that I feel the blood from my stomach seeping out onto Steve' shirt. I'm so tired that I can't bare to keep my eyes open for another second. As my eyes begin to close I whisper "I'm sorry about your shirt." then icy blackness takes over my vision. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I open my eyes again, I don't feel anything I'm dead inside. Hydra took away my pack, my home. Andrew. A tear falls down my face and I don't even bother to wipe it away. It slips down my face in devastating defiance. You are weak. What kind of alpha are you anyway? Cole was right, you aren't.... weren't fit to lead. I'm not in physical pain anymore, this time it's worse. It's emotional pain. I slowly get out of the bed I have pants on, but no shirt, instead my abdomen is covered in white bandages. I see a shirt over in the corner and I quickly slide it on, the cold prickling on my skin. I put my hair in a ponytail, with a rubber band I find on my bedside table. When I walk over to the mirror I see my face for the first time in the days it took me to get here. My eyes have dark bags under them, stitches are in my upper right hand forehead.