Loki

"ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕚𝕫𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟."

*Adriana's POV*

We all rush to the jet. I follow everyone's lead as we strap in and the jet rises into the air. Soon we reach Stuttgart Germany. Cap jumps down from the plane as the rest of us wait in the jet in case he needs back up. Which is doubtful. Somehow we managed to get here faster than Tony, but we certainly hear him when he comes. The blasting music on jets audio system announces his entrance. He blasts over to where Steve is, blasting Loki back and holding his arm ruploser out. quitely over the comms I hear him say "Your move reindeer games." I chuckle quietly as Nat slowly lowers the quinjet to the ground. Tony and Steve bring Loki into the jet and we slowly lift off the ground. Presumably to a prison. We ride in silence until Loki begins to taunt Thor. 

"So brother, you, a prince, a king, can be bossed around like a toy puppet. I expected more." He says a grin on his face. I roll my eyes but Thor engages him. Back and forth they banter until Thor gets up, angry. 

"I am going to take you back to Asgard myself. They can decide your fate there." Thor says getting into Loki's face. Loki stands face to face with his brother. As soon as Loki rises out of his seat the team is alert watching what will happen next. 

"That's right I forgot while you aren't mulling over these, these imbecile humans you'll be back on Asgard being the good little son. Do not forget Thor, I am the God of mischief. I will find a way out of a prison cell or anything you put me in, then I will come back here and kill all of those you love. Every single one of them, but I'll wait to kill Jane. I'll save her for last so once you know that I'm gone, and where I am, you will come to save the day only to watch the love of your life die with all the others you love!" Loki yells. 

Thor's face is alarming. I've never seen the kind man angry before. He grabs Loki's shirt and tugs him out of the plane spinning mjolnir. 

"Thor! Wait!" Steve yells after him. He either doesn't hear him or he ignores him.

"Shit!" Tony exclaims as lighting roars down from the sky. 

"We need a plan Tony!" Steve yells 

"I have a plan! Attack!" He says about to jump out of the jet. With all my speed I run grabbing onto his arm as he jumps out of the plane. 

"Oh hey kid, nice of you to join!" He says as we approach where the two brothers are. 

"Which do you want?" Tony asks. 

"I'll take the green reindeer. You handle point break." I say and he gives me a laugh. He flies faster swinging me to the ground in the place of where Thor was seconds before Tony flew into him.

"Hey there." I say to Loki who looks amused

"And who are you?" 

"Someone who couldn't give a fuck who you are and just wants to go back home to her food." He looks confused for a second before recovering. 

"You are hurting." He says making my eyes grow wide in betrayal. He smirks at my response. "I bet you could've helped them huh?" He says aloud.

"You would not even begin to understand."

"Oh, but I would. See I haven't lost people I care for rather I figured out that the people I had been with for years betrayed me."

"Look that's great and all but is taking over earth a little, I don't know, big for you?"  I ask

"What do you mean!" He yells taking several steps toward me.

"You could barely get a small group of people to bow to you, and you want the planet to bow? Seems a little extreme and honestly no one would do it." I say shrugging. Trying to keep talking so he won't talk and get inside my head. 

"What would you know, your nothing but a murderer who wants to be a hero." The words strike me like a slap. I recover quickly, snark already on the tip of my tongue. 

"It takes one to know one, besides obviously someone you loved hurt you because they made you care and now that they aren't who you thought they were you are angry. Rightfully so, you were lied to, but it's not enough to sanction trying to kill or hurt people just so you can rule. If you do that you become as bad as the people that hurt you." I say, and for a second I swear I see his eyes clear, the look makes me sad, but then his icy coldness is back. Cold and calculating he begins to walk off. I don't even bother to stop him because I can hear Tony coming back. 

"Okay, glad you are still here." He says dropping Steve down next to Thor then landing himself. Thor begrudgingly grabs Loki and Steve grabs a hold of Thor's arm. I grab Tony's iron clad arm, my face angry. 

"What did he say?" 

"Dumb shit. Trying to get in my head."

"Did it work?" He asks

"Hell no." I say "he just pissed me off, and no one is going to like me angry." I say Tony just smirks. His mask pops back into place and he grabs my hand taking off back toward the plane.

*sorry this took me so long to crank out and sorry for it being short! I've been super busy! Love to you all. Remember to vote, comment and hit the follow button!