chapter 8

"okay good luck, I hope you'll do well out there. now remember no matter what, do not take off your hat and mask when your outside got it?" she looks at felix who nods.

"alright call me if anything happens I'll see you guys later" she walks away as they all leave the building.

"you okay carrying all of that yourself?" chan looks at felix who is carrying two duffel bags. one of them contains his camera equipment, and the other contains the food for the members.

"yeah I'll be fine" and once again, more 'oo's come from the others.

"aish" chan sighs and they keep walking to the end of the building.

he seems to be struggling with the bags, and he ends up nearly falling backwards as soon as the bags go in the van.

and of course, chan is there to catch him.

they're both frozen, gazing into each other's eyes, nothing else getting in the way of the moment.

all eyes are on them, but they didn't even notice what else was happening around them.

felix's cheeks turn a bright red as they were nearly inches apart, he was able to examine all his facial features, and they were immaculate.

shit... I think I fell for him...

felix breaks it apart and they both stand up acting like nothing happened.

"we all saw that" hyunjin says and they stay silent.

"whatever... just get in" chan says and they get in, felix being quiet the whole time.

...

they arrive at a park, and felix takes their photos as they have fun.

he enjoyed watching them have fun, it also made it great for when he would take the photos. the atmosphere was great, and so were the photos.

"felix come get a photo of this!" hyunjin was making silly faces at changbin, felix laughs.

"aish hyunjin" changbin crosses his arms, felix snaps a shot.

"you actually took a photo?" changbin asks.

"yeah why not? you two are cute" felix says and changbin's eyes widen.

"we're not-"

"mhm sure" felix says and he walks away to the other members to snap some shots of them.

"hey uh... do all of these photos go to miseok?" chan asks.

"no I choose which ones why?"

"come on, let's take a few with you in it too"

"huh? but-"

"come on it'll be fine, we can hang them in our dorm" chan says and felix sighs then nods.

after they take the pictures, they head back into the van and felix looks at the photos he took.

"can I see?" chan asks and felix nods.

he scrolls through the photos, they look at them together.

felix glances at chan, he looks back.

then the next time they catch each other and they're staring at each other, enjoying the other ones looks and features.

their moment gets interrupted when they return back to the jyp entertainment building.

felix goes back to the dorm and sits on his bed to catch his breath.

damn... we keep having those moments

"you okay? you were in a hurry to come back in" felix nods.

of course I'm not okay.

"good" chan sits on his bed.

felix snaps out of it and he gets up to get his pictures that he wants to keep developed.

he grabs tape and he sticks it to the back of the photos so he can put them on the wall.

"these are great" chan looks at the pictures, felix looks at him and smiles.

"do you want to help put them up?" chan nods.

they arrange the photos in a neat but also an amusing way.

chan steps on his bed so he could fix them to look slightly better.

"be careful hm?"

"I'll be alright, if I fall it'll just be on my bed" chan says.

"yeah but I'm right here so you'll crush me" chan rolls his eyes and gets back to rearranging the photos.

and of course it was just like felix said, chan did indeed fall, on him.

for the third time today, they're both in the same position of them just gazing into each other's eyes.

but this time, there was nobody there to interrupt them.

felix's cheeks start to turn red as chan moves his lips closer to his.

they were nearly centimeters apart, not inches, centimeters.

"I... I... told you..." chan chuckles.

"you're face is like a tomato" felix's eyes widen.

"um... uh... well... I... I... I don't... know how to respond..."

does he have to be so close? I wanna kiss him so bad

"you... you're gay too aren't you?" chan asks.

"what if I said I was?"

"then that's good"

"w-why?"

"because... I've developed feelings for you... and I want you to like me too..." felix's eyes widen.

"I... well I do... but-" chan finally makes a move and closes the space between their lips.

he breaks it up and they're staring into each other's eyes again.

felix puts his left hand on chan's right cheek and he starts caressing it.

after admitting their feelings for each other, they can finally exchange smiles with their gazes.

——————————————

let's hope nothing happens to split them up 👀