chapter 1

felix has just finished arranging his room with polaroids and some lights surrounding them.

he always found photography to be the most beautiful kind of art.

it made him happy.

he always took pictures of himself and his adventures he's taken through his school life, when he graduated he made a collage of the photos.

there was never a time where he hadn't taken a picture of something he sees that's exciting. whether it's nature, himself, or just even a simple object.

he loved that anything captured is not just on a picture, but it's a memory. a memory that can last forever.

he always was a poetic kind of boy, admiring everything he came across. expressing himself through photography.

he always has photo editing apps on his phone, to make them look even more spectacular and to lavish his mood.

he sits on his bed and his phone rings.

"hello?"

"hello is this lee yongbok?"

"yes it is"

"we revived your application to become a photographer for our group stray kids, we are pleased to say you fit our qualifications and needs, we would love to have you work for us" felix smiles.

"wow thank you so much"

"you're welcome, you start tomorrow at 11 am. there's a photo shoot to do"

"I'll be there, thank you again" they both hang up and felix sighs in relief.

...

felix walked in to the jyp entertainment building, looking around all of the rooms and areas.

"hello! you must be yongbok our new photographer" a petite young lady came up to felix.

"yes, um please call me felix" he smiles and she nods.

"okay felix follow me let me show you around so you know how to get around" she starts walking, felix follows her.

she shows him all around the building, ranging from the dance practice room to the artist dorms.

"now lets go get you to meet stray kids and get you set up for your first photoshoot" she says and they appear in a room where there was cameras and lights.

"wow" felix was amazed by how many cameras were there.

"nice isn't it?" she says and felix nods.

"okay well the guys are getting ready, you'll meet them soon"

"so... how am I going to do this?"

"well since you'll be the photographer everything here is in your control" she says and his eyes get bigger.

"really?" she nods.

"you get to tell them how to stand and position them. whatever you think looks best. I admire your photography so I believe you'll make it look amazing" she says.

"thank you" he bows and she smiles.

"my pleasure. oh! here comes some of them" two of them come running out.

"auntie, hyunjin took my jacket" changbin comes out and she sighs.

"how many times do I have to tell you kids to stop calling me auntie!? I'm not that much older than you guys!" she says and changbin just stands there with hyunjin enjoying the jacket.

"whatever, tell him to give my jacket back!" changbin says.

"hyunjin just give changbin his jacket back, we need to get started with the photoshoot" she looks at hyunjin who just rolls his eyes again.

"so what, we have time the photographer isn't here yet" hyunjin says.

"he's right here" she points to felix and he shows a friendly smile.

"you're young, how old are you?" she head slaps hyunjin and he makes a face that it hurt.

"stop being rude, just give changbin his jacket back and tell the others to hurry up" she says.

"but I want to wear this" hyunjin says and she rolls her eyes.

"changbin just don't wear the jacket okay?"

"ugh he always gets his way" changbin goes back into the dressing room.

"thanks auntie" hyunjin walks away and she sighs heavily.

"I'm sorry that was a bad first impression" she says and felix chuckles.

"it's okay, it was entertaining"

"well you can take it from here, just call me if they're acting up" she says and felix nods.

she leaves the room, felix looks around again and he decides to adjust the set a little bit to make it look more photogenic.

he hears footsteps approach the area, he looks to see 7 guys come out.

"hello!" jisung is the first to speak to him.

"hello, my name is lee yongbok but you can just call me felix. I'll be your photographer from now on" she gives them a friendly smile.

"you're young how old are you?" hyunjin says the same thing he said the first time he came out.

"I'm 20, and so are you right?" felix says and hyunjin nods.

"you know about us?" jisung asks.

"yes, I listen to your music" he says.

"that's cool, it's nice to meet you. let's start now hm?" the leader chan finally speaks up.

"yeah sure, we'll start with group shots"

—————————————

hello, welcome to a new chanlix book!

someone called me a chanlix hoe, and I meaaaaann it's kind true 😧