final chapter

when the photoshoot was done, the eight of them grab towels to dry off before they head into the vans.

"I'll dry you off" chan wraps his arms around felix who laughs and strokes his damp hair.

as they walk back, felix stops as he sees his dad.

"what's wrong?" chan looks at him.

"my dad... he's... he's here..." he points over to a guy staring at them, chan clenches his fists and starts walking over to him, but felix stops him.

"what are you doing?"

"he's treated you awfully I'm giving him a taste of his own medicine" felix steps in front of him so he can't walk.

"don't do anything rash, there's people around they don't need another thing to comment about" chan looks around and nods.

"what are you doing here?" felix walks up to him.

"well I saw you've been getting all cutesy with this guy so I came back to see if it was true, and it is" he crosses his arms.

"so what? why don't you just disappear again?"

"you'd like that huh? believe me I'd want to be as far away from someone like you as possible"

"then why are you here!?"

"because what you're doing is ridiculous"

"what? being in love is ridiculous?"

"with a boy, yes"

felix looks down, then looks back at the others.

"I'll meet you guys back at the van okay?" they all nod.

"what? you're afraid of them seeing me?"

"no, I just don't want them seeing me do this" he punches him right in the face. "stay away from me, I'm not afraid of you anymore!"

"you brat!" he chases after felix who runs back to the others.

"go!" he gets into the van and quickly closes the door.

"what happened?" chan asks.

"well I punched him, I just didn't want you to see me like that, all angry and stuff" felix looks at chan.

"it would have been fine"

"I just never get mad like that so I didn't want you to see me that way"

"you're so cute, I wouldn't care if you got mad like that" chan holds his hand as felix smiles softly.

the moment between felix and his dad still didn't change their fun day.

...

when they come back, it seems to be that miseok was upset once again.

"the comments... are getting worse..." she says to them as soon as they walk in.

"how worse....?" chan asks.

"see for yourself" she hands him her phone full of comments from all over social media and articles.

do they really have no shame?

this is ridiculous

don't they see that nobody supports them?

they should break up already, it's unprofessional

why would they be at the beach at a time like this?

I'm unstanning

they have no respect for anyone

"this is getting annoying" hyunjin says.

"for now let's just get some dinner and sleep on it okay?" miseok says and they all nod.

dinner passes without anyone saying a word, they all just didn't know how to react to this whole situation.

"you coming to bed?" chan looks at felix who was lost in his thoughts.

"yeah I'll be there in a few minutes"

...

bring the tissues 😢

chan wakes up in the middle of the night to see felix wasn't there.

he gets up to see where he was, when he finds him his heart started beating a mile a minute.

"what are you doing!?" chan finds a crying felix with a gun to his head.

"chan... I can't... I can't... do it anymore..."

"put the gun down please you're scaring me!"

"you don't understand... I love you... I love you so much... and it's because I love you that I have to do this..."

"you don't! we can get through this!"

"you might be used to negative comments... but I'm not... my whole life has been filled with nothing but negativity... until you came into my life"

"please don't do this felix!" chan had tears in his eyes as he was scared of losing him. "you're more than what people say about you... you should only care about what the people who love you think of you"

"I've tried for years but it hasn't worked... it resulted in heartbreak... I was bound to do this eventually... even before I met you... being you guys' photographer was the best moment of my life"

"then don't do this because it can still be your best moment, I'll be by your side... I'll be there for you every single moment of it"

felix stays silent as he looks at chan, with tears still falling down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry" he pulls the trigger and chan starts yelling out cries.

"I can't live without you... no! NOOOO" he gets down on his knees. "I... I..."

he looks at the gun, takes it and slowly brings it to his head.

"I'm sorry stray kids... I just can't live without him..." he pulls the trigger and he falls next to felix.

when you're in love, you can't control yourself, you do rash things, but chan and felix lived happily ever after in the afterlife.

words can indeed hurt people, but a lesson here, please... don't be like them. please understand that there's people in the world that love you and it'll get better.

lights, camera, love.

YALL ARE GONNA HATE ME FUEKWKJWQOQHGSJA PLSSSSSSSS this was all a message to the ones who've had negative comments affect people, please don't let suicide be the answer because you do matter and people are just jealous of you.

if you think nobody loves you, that's not true.

I'm always here for you if you're struggling, I'm always here for you if you need to rant or if you want to talk.

TYSM FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK