Gajeel x Reader: Jealous

No one' POV:

You were heading to the guild because you had nothing else planned, but mostly to see your crush gajeel. You knew you never had a chance because he liked levy. You arrived at the guild and was once again being teased by laxus. You really didn't know why he hanged out with you, but his company was nice. It would be fun talking to him and to think that under that mean face was a warmed hearted guy. It was actually good to be back in fairy tail after 7 years.

Gajeel's POV:

There goes laxus again with _____. 'Geez he's like hogging her like she's his',I thought. "Why can't I be the one taking laxus spot",I said. "Maybe it's because you don't man up and talk to her",levy said. I rolled my eyes and said,"whatever",while walking away. Just as I was about to leave I heard fire princess and laxus arguing I smirked because there was no way in hell I was going to miss seeing natsu getting his butt kicked. I saw ____ get up right in the corner of my eye. Then I looked at natsu and laxus and saw that laxus sent natsu flying. But then natsu landed on _____ and they kissed. My blood boiled so I walked out the door and headed home.

_____'s POV:

I got pinned down by someone and felt something on my lips. I opened my eyes to see natsu on top me while KISSING ME!?!?!? I heard the guild doors slam open and close. I quickly pushed natsu off and put my hands over my lips while blushing like crazy."I'm so sorry ____ that was an accident",natsu said bowing his head various of times.I got up and said,"Its fine." I mean it wasn't natsu's fault it was laxus fault. I glared at laxus and saw that he was smirking. I turned to the bar and saw that gajeel wasn't there. I sigh because I was going to tell him if he wanted to go on a job with me. I let out a deep sigh and headed home because it was getting late.

Laxus's pov:

Yes my plan worked now for phase 2

~time skip to 2 days~

____'s POV:

I was sitting in the bar while drinking a smoothie. Then levy and lily came in, but looked worried. Then levy spoted me and ran to me."____....you have to ......help us",levy said. I raised an eyebrow and said,"with what?" "It's gajeel he won't come out of his room and not eat",lilly said. "What makes you think I can help",I whispered. "Are you stupid of course we need your help because gajeel would only listen to you because HE LOVES YOU!!!!',levy shouted. I was shocked because gajeel loves me and also that levy shouted. I got up and ran to gajeels house.

No one's POV:

You finally arrived at gajeels house and pounded on the door. After a while gajeel opened the door with a shocked expression. You had your right hand on your right hip. You looked at him angry but then your face soften. "What's gotten into you gajeel", you said worried. He didn't answer. "*sigh* you know you can tell me anything that what friends are for", you said, but sadden at the word 'friends'. You were about to say something but then gajeel spoke up. "Is that what I am to you a 'friend' ", gajeel said. You were tooken back at what gajeel said. He chuckled and said,"Of course you think me as a friend....because you love natsu",gajeel said. "Why would y-",you said. "Because you kissed him",gajeel said cutting you off. 'Oh so thats what this is about',you thought. "Of course I don't love natsu you idiot I love you", you said blushing. He looked at you wide eyes and you could tell that he didn't know what else to do. You rolled your eyes and kissed him on the lips. You parted and slapped gajeel lightly."And thats for thinking I like natsu",you said smirking. He chuckled and got you by the waist and said,"What can I say I'm the jealous type." You giggled and kissed again but this time gajeel kissed you.

-------------------

Hope you liked it reader-chan

Srry about the picture

Its kind of sucky :p