Rouge x Reader: part two

Rouge's POV:

I felt a tug on my pant and saw it was frosch. He was looking at the spot those fairies were. I was shocked because he was crying. "Rouge...do you remember ____",frosch asked. I hesitated,".......Of course I do.""Do you miss her",Frisch said."Why did you bring this up now", I said raising an eyebrow."Do you yes or no",he said. "*sigh* of course I do..but its been so long she could be de-",I said. Then Frosch ran to were the fairy tail members went while crying. I chased after him, but he still didn't stop. Then he said her name.

_____'s POV:

I was walking to our in, but then I heard someone call me. I turned around to find out that it was frosch. "_____ don't go please", frosch said with tears. I cried because I was so happy he remembered me, but I felt so guilty for leaving him. I ran to him and fell to my knees while hugging him. "It's okay",I said,"I'm right here." Then he cried even louder. He stopped crying and then my necklace started to glow. I looked up to see rouge. "Is it really you...____",he said. I stood up and nodded. Then he looked down and said,"I wouldn't blame if your mad at me." I ran to him and said,"Idiot like I could stay mad at you." He smile then said,"I love you I always have." I smiled and said,"I love you too." Then he got his half moon necklace and I got my half sun necklace. We connected it and then it showed a picture of me,rouge,and frosch. Then on the bottom it said 'When there 1 person they have half a heart, but when there's two they a full heart' then we looked back at our necklaces to ring that they were a full moon and a full sun. Then they shot out a light. Then we looked in each others eyes and I saw that rouge was having fun on what to do so I grabbed him by the collar and kissed him.

-------------------

Hope you liked it and sorry that took long reader-chan