Bickslow x Reader: Wake Up

______'s POV:

     I felt someone shaking me and I heard a voice, but I couldn't understand what they were saying. I didn't know where I was. "____ get up!!!! Answer me!!! I can't lose you!!", the person shouted. I opened my eyes slowly and saw the sky and noticed it was night. I looked to the three figures next to me. I squinted my eyes, but they didn't look familiar.

  "Oh thank god you alive you scared all of us", the woman with brown hair and glasses said.

'Scared them?' I looked at her confused. I sat up and looked at them. I grabbed my forehead groaning since I felt pain.

"Take it easy...",a man with tattoo on his face said.

They all stood up and looked at me. "Is something the matter _____", the green haired man said. I looked at him and said, "How do you know who I am and who are you people?" They looked tooken back and the girl said, "W-wait you don't remember anything!"

I shook my head,no.

I stood up and said, "So who are you guys." They looked down but the tatti guy spoke. "Yea...where are my manners I'm bickslow", he said smiling. I smiled back at him. I looked at the rest and they were looking at bickslow sadly.
~time skip~

  We were all walking to Fairy Tail, well I was being carried on bickslows back. I had learn they were the thunger leauge group (that's there name right?) and they were the only one in the group. I looked at freed and evergreen and smiled. 'Its a good thing I remember them, but I don't think I've ever hung out with them..maybe some other time.'

Suddenly my eyelids felt heavy and soon enough I was asleep being carried by bickslow.

No one's POV :

    "This is bad she doesn't even remember she's in our group",evergreen complained. "Yes it is bad...but bickslow why did you lie about us just finding her there in the forest", freed said. "Because.... She looked confused and scared...and if I were to tell her everything it would be too much for her and she would have freaked out", he said sadly. "But now she won't remember that your her boyfriend doesn't it bother you", evergreen said worried. "Of course it will it hurts me actually...but somehow I want her to forget since it was my fault", bickslow said sadly remembering how you were thrown to a nearby tree by the monster. And lucky that you were still breathing, barley.

Bickslow tightened his fist. "I couldn't protecr her...it my fault", he said a tear running down his face. "Bickslow...", evergreen said sadly.

~ 2 months later ~

   _____'s POV :

        I arrived at the guild...annoyed as ever. I sat down in the bar and ordered a drink.

"_____ I heard you killed 5 of villagers", Mira said sadly.

"Its not my fault those idiots were in my way", I said not caring. "It is your fault!!! Those people had families and now they'll think badly about fairy tail!!!", she shouted at me. "Well that isn't my problem is it...I could care less what people think about us", I said smirking evily. "How can you say that",natsu said angry,"this is your home too..what happened to you....what happened to the ___ we knew...she was nice, protective, always happy, and not to mention she loved her guild..so wake up _____!!!!" He ran to me and threw me a hard punch that sent me flying.

I groaned and passed out.

~ 3 hours later ~

I woke up quickly breathing heavily and sweating while crying at the same time. "Geez....I'm such an idiot how could I put everyone through that even... bickslow",I said still crying. I quickly got up and ran to find bickslow. I looked around and saw a familiar helmet. I ran to it and jumped on bickslow while hugging him. "N-nani _____ what are you doing", he said surprised.

"What is bad to hug my boyfriend",I said taking off his helmet.

"Y-you remember",he said shocked. "No I forgot again", I said rolling my eyes. I smirked and got his collar and kissed him. He was surprised at first but he kissed back. Everybody cheered and yelled,

"NOW LET'S PARTY"

---------------------
Sorry its short

Hope you like it ^^