Natsu x Reader x Gray: No! I Love Her!

So as you can see the winners are Natsu and Gray. This is the Christmas edition and I'm sorry I was so late I've been busy with soccer. Well anyway after this one there might be a valentines edition but this time it will be with all the Dragon Slayers! Well hope you enjoy ^^

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

  Gray's POV:

   "Ugh I hope this isn't cheesy", I say looking at the present I'm going to give (Y/n). Its Christmas and it's the perfect time to confess my feelings. It's hard to believe I fell in love for her, and I mean I fell for her hard. It's just she's so perfect and...it's hard to describe her in words. I just love her.

Natsu's POV:

    "Natsu who's that present for?", Happy asks. "It's for (Y/n)", I say blushing a little. "You loooooove her", Happy sings.

   "Yea I love her a lot", I say smiling like an idiot. "Pfft", Happy giggles.

    "What's so funny!", I say ticked.

    "Nothing...so what do like about (Y/n)", Happy asks tilting his head.

   "Well um...", I say smiling like an idiot again  ,"well there's so much I love about her that it's hard to put it in words."

    "Pfft", Happy laughs again, "you're so cheesy Natsu."

   "Shut up Happy!", I say mad.

   "Well whatever mine is 5 times better", Happy says with confidence.

  "Yea I seriously doubt that", Natsu says bluntly.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

  (Y/n)'s POV:

  "Phew all done!", I say happily.  "What'd you make?" Ice asks. "That my little cat is a secret", I say grinning like an idiot.

   "You know I actually think Natsu and Gray are going to like it", I say.

   "Sometimes I think your a kid", Ice smiles.

  "Hey!", I pout.

   "Well go get changed the party at the guild is about to start", Ice says.

  "You're right I should start getting ready!", I say.

•~•~• At The Guild~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

  Third Person POV:

"Oh Gray you came", Mira said greeting Gray.

  "Yea...um is uhh-", Gray says.

    "If your looking for (Y/n) she's no here yet", Mira says smiling.

   "If you're coming to the party at least wear pants Stripper!", Natsu shouts walking up to them.

Gray runs around the guild looking for his pants.

"Hey Mira have you seen (Y/n)", Natsu says calmly clutching his present.

"Oh my can be that you also lo-", Mira says, "Speak of the devil."

Natsu turns around.

Natsu's POV:

My heart skipped a beat when (Y/n) came in the guild. I smiled glad that I met such an incredible person.