Mystogan x Reader: Idiot

(Y/n)'s Pov:

I was walking back home to go rest since it was already dark it seems like the rain beat me to it. "This sucks Im all wet", I shiver, "and its freezing out here." I hug myself to be a little warm, but it wasn't even close to a warm. I looked down so water wouldn't be falling on my face as much. "I should have just stayed at the guild", I whispered to myself. The only reason I was even ay the guild today was because I thought Mystogan was going to be there. "You promised you were going to be here today.....but I shouldn't be suprised thats not the first time you've done this....keep a promise that can't be done",I whispered to no one. I was about ready to cry because I've been feeling really lonely for a while now since Mystogan has been gone for a long time now. I don't really talk to a lot of people at the guild since im not very good at socializing, but im fine with him because he actually saved my life.
~Flashback~
'Somebody help me!', I yell but it was no use no one would come in save me because all they cared about was their lives. 'Please someone..my familes gone and it just....me',I said my voice feeling weak. My skin was burning my legs felt weak and I couldn't breath. The fire started growing bye the minute and I knew this was the end. I fell to my knees tears falling from my face. 'I couldn't escape mom....im sorry', I said sniffling. 'No! Im not going to die here...I have to keep living for them', I said and got up. I looked around trying to find a way out, but right before I got the chance to move a piece of the ceiling fell on top of me.

I opened my eyes feeling a little dizzy. I looked around and saw that I was on the floor with my hand caught. My body feely numb and my skin was really hot. Before I had the chance to pass out I saw a figure that looked like the body of a man, but before I could notice anything more I passed out.

I slowly woke up with a breeze on my face. My eyes slowly opened, but adjusted to light. When I did adjust to the light and what I thought was sun was actually my whole town on fire. My eyes widen in shock. The scene I was witnessing was horrible and terrifying. I closed my eyes and held on tightly to whatever I was on.

I heard what sounded like water. I opened my eyes and saw that it was actually water. Before I could figure out where the water was coming from I looked at what I was on. I looked and saw I was on the back a man with a hood on. I blushed and saw that he was the one who created the water. 'So he's a wizard', I thought. I looked around and saw that there were actually survivers. I smiled to myself that the villagers were safe.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the mans shoulder. I smiled and whispered a 'thank you.' I breathed in his scent and soon I fell asleep.

I quickly woke up from the memory of my family burning in the flames of my house. I looked around to find myself in a tent (well from what I can tell). I sighed relieved that I wasn't in that place. I sat up and looked at my arm that was injured, and noticed it was wrapped in a badage. I crawled to the front of the tent and opened it. I popped my head out and looked around and saw a man next to the fireplace. I got out of the tent and walked to to the man. When I was behind him and I gulped and sat next to him. I looked at him and noticed that his whole face was covered. I guess I was staring to long because I felt him poke my cheek. I shook my heaf and looked straight into his eyes, I think. ' I just w-wanted t-to say t-t-thank y-you', I said while my face was probably red as a tomato. He looked at me for a while and chuckled. 'Calm down or you might explode', he said chuckling at the end. I practicaly almost fainted at how deep his voice sounded. I nodded blushing even more if that was possible. 'Tell me do you know the people who caused the fire', he said looking at the fire. I frowned and said, 'We had a feeling that we were next....since we heard that the town not to far from us was burned downed.' He looked at me and said, 'So you do know.' I nodded and wiped off a tear that fell on my cheek. 'It was Jellal...Jellal Fernandez',I said wanting to throw up by his name. The memories of my family dieing played over in my head and I broke down. I covered my face with hands and sat there crying my eyes out.

Then I felt arms wrap around my waist and a chest on the side of my body. 'Don't worry your safe...and I promise I'll keep you safe.'

And thise were the words that changed my life and made me join Fairy Tail.
~End of Flashback~

I smiled at the memory, but bumped into someone. "I-Im s-sorry", I said. "Don't worry about it", A voice that I knew to well said. I quickly raised my head and saw Mystogan. It felt like my stomach did a backflip from seeing his face, well not literally. I smiled like an idiot and hugged him. I then felt something put on me. I pulled away and saw it was a cloak. I smiled at him and said 'thank you.' We walked to my house since his house was kind of far.

I opened my door and went straight to my room. "Hey going to take a shower you can use the other one if you want", I said. "Wait (y/n)....I need to tell you something important", Mystogan said. I turned to him and gave him a confused look. "What is it",I said.

Mystogan's Pov:

'Its time to tell her', I thought. I gulped and thought that I couldn't back out of this one. "Im just going to warn you that you might hate me for this and I will understand if you do....but I want you to just hear me out okay?", I said. She nodded and sat down on the couch. "(Y/n) my name is not really Mystogan...I only say my name is Mystogan because if I say my real name it would cause trouble and people would be afraid of me. And I never told you because I was afraid you would leave me and never want to see me again. (Y/n) I really care about you and the last thing I want is to hurt you, but now is the time to tell you the truth about me",I said taking off my mask,"my true name is Jellal...but im not the Jellal from this world I came from another world called Edolas..and there everyone are the same people from this worls but our personalities are diffrent. Like the Jellal here is evil but the Jellal in Edolas is good. I hope you can understand." I looked at (y/n) but her hair was covering her face. We stayed in silence and I knew that she would never forgive me now that she knows the truth. I was about to grab my weapons when (y/n) grabbed my arm. I looked at her and saw that she was looking down. "Idiot! How do you expect me to hate when we've been together for so long and just because you say your Jellal it isn't going to change anything because your still the Mystogan that saved my life you my hero! And thats never going to change the way I feel about you! Because its just one stupid little change.....but even though you say you Jellal I still love you", she shouted but said the last part quietly. My eyes went wide when I heard thos thre word that I thought I was never going to hear.

" I love you too", I said smiling warmly at her.

She looked at me and I saw that she was blushing. I smiled at how she always looked cute when she blushed. I put my hand on her cheek and my other on her waist and kissed her on her lips.

(Y/n)'s Pov:

I felt fireworks when Mystogan kissed me. I smiled and put my hands on his neck. We pulled away after a while and put our foreheads together.

"Idiot", I said smiling. "Yep but im your idiot", he said and kissed me one more time.
----------------------------
I hoped you liked it reader-chan and sorry that I said that Jellal was evil if your a Jellal fan. >.<