Laxus x reader: Never Forget You

____'s pov:
I was currently back from a s-clas job that took about 3 years. I was acutally really happy because I was going to see my best friend laxus. Well he's also my crush, but I could never tell him because I didn't want to get regected. I was walking to fairy tail and when I was close enough I heard natsu yelling. I smiled because that was how natsu was, but then it faded because he said " laxus come out of hiding and fight me!" I ran to the guild and saw that natsu, master, some guy with long black hair in the guild. I guess natsu smelled me because he turned around to my direction and had wide eyes. I saw that the guild doors had an inchanment. ( hope i spelled that right) "Gramps whats going on", I said worried."_-____ your back... you have to stop laxus", he said." He turned all the girls into stone and he's making everyone fight eachother",natsu said. With that I got mad and followed his scent.'why would you do this laxus' 'what happened to you' 'why',I thought. I finally found him and pushed opened the doors. There I saw laxus laughing like a mad man which broke my heart. I went back to reality and shouted,"Laxus!" He looked at me and said,"Well isn't this a suprise _____." "Whats gotten into you laxus... why are you ac-",I said."Shut up because you dont even know what im going through", he shouted. He then shot me with lighting.I looked down with tears in my eyes." Why do you even care", he said. I looked at him with tears in my eyes and shouted," Your right I dont know whats going on with you.......because you never want to talk about it ,what happend to the laxus that I knew the one that laughed, smiled, and cried with all of us,........and what happened to the laxus I loved." His eyes grew wide when I said the last part and then all I saw was black.
Laxus's Pov:
'Did she just say she loved me', I was in complete shock. I snapped out of my thoughts to fine ____ blacked out. I ran to her and said,"Crap ____ come on wake up". I shaked her then I put my coat on her and headed to the guild.
~~~~~ in the guild~~~~~~
Laxus's pov:
I had told Evergreen, Bickslow, and Freed to come to the guild and stop everything. Soon everyone was here and then mira took ______ to the infirmary. 'What have I done',I thought with both my hand on the side of my head. I had been waiting for an hour and I still didnt hear anything about how ____ was. It soon got dark and the whole guild still was waiting for the news. Mira soon got out with her head down and then fell to her knees while crying. My eyes turned wide and then I ran to the infirmary where ____ was. I looked at her and saw that she wasn't breathing. I got out looking down then punched a wall. Once everyone heard the news all you could hear was crying. 'It's all my fault' 'and she had barley came back and now shes dead', I thought with tears in my eyes. Then I started to remember how her (h/c) haired blew in the wind, how her beautiful (e/c) eyes would sparkle, her laugh, he smile, and her candy and strawberry scent. I stood up and left the guild. I walked to a near by park and sat on the bench. I looked up at the stars and smiled with teary eyes and said," I love you ____ and I will never forget you." When I said that I could have sworn I felt someone hug me then kiss me.(a/n: It was your ghost)
~~~~1 year later~~~~
Nobodys pov:
It had already been a year since ____ died and the whole guild finally went back to there happy selves. But a certain dragon slayer would always go and vist your grave. Even though Laxus couldn't see you he knew you were watching over them.
"I will never forget you",he said.