Kidnapped [Angst]

It was just a normal day, where did everything go wrong?

Maybe when he took a wrong turn. Or maybe when he missed his shot. He didn't know. But he was just walking through the forest, where he has been a million times. Tubbo loved the fresh air, where he could be alone and at peace. The forest is just so full of life.

It was also very easy to get lost in, but he doesn't worry about that much. He has taken the same way to the cliff where the sunrise and sunset is always beautiful and back home safely. Nothing has ever gone wrong. The animals loved him. In nature, he felt at home.

Well, technically he is home.

Tubbo is a nature demon, something he never talks about. "Don't tell other people about it." Dream says, who is an air demon. "People will hurt you. And whatever you do, don't use your magic."

Well, the last line, he didn't really listen to.

When he's in the forest, the boy is so tempted to use his magic. To make a flower bloom, to heal a hurt animal, to fix the broken bark of a tree ... He can literally feel the pain of the flora and fauna and it burns. It's just so hard not to help them. He never really thought it was a big deal until today.

It started as usual. He went to the forest after he finished Dream's lessons on how to use a swords' attack and defence techniques. He isn't one for fighting, although he has practised his magic in the forest. He can make vines grow, and attack using them. He only practises with the smooth, soft ones, and not with the spikey ones that actually hurt.

Going home, he went the same path he had taken. Or at least, he thought it was the same path.

Somewhere, he took a wrong turn. He ended up walking for hours before he finally told himself that he was lost. It was getting dark and oh god, Dream would kill him.

How? How did he get lost on a path he took so many times?

He wandered through the forest, alone and scared, and heard someone behind him. He turned in a circle and scanned the area, searching for anything that could hint someone was close by.

He looked up, and a shadow was looming over him. And it wasn't his.

Turning around, he kicked the person in the stomach. The person landed on their feet, and someone else from behind tripped him. Crap, this is how he dies, isn't it?

Well, he wasn't giving up without a fight.

Summoning vines out of the ground, he wrapped them around one of the men's arms, and the male screamed because for once in his life, Tubbo was using the sharp vines. The boy could feel the pain, like all demons. Pain makes him stronger.

The other shouted something and cut the vines that were pinning his accomplice to the ground, and it was Tubbo's turn to scream. The vines are like an extension of his own arm. If it gets hurt, he also feels the pain.

Clutching his own arm, he grabbed the person who seemed to be more skilled and flung away his sword. The man watched as it was thrown away, but charged at Tubbo with his bare fists.

Tubbo made a shield out of the vines and braced himself, but the person slipped under the shield, tripping him, and making him fall back.

He hit his head on something hard, and everything went dark.

~~~

He woke up, his hands tied behind his back, and a gag over his mouth. The light shined a little too bright, and he could hear people speaking in another room. He was next to a wall, and couldn't move. His head hurt though.

Someone peeked out of the corner. A tall kid with blond hair and light blue eyes. He was almost as tall as Dream was.

I looked over to him, and he ran away.

Eventually, a pink-haired man with ears like a pig's and a very tall man with glasses and curly hair went out of Tubbo's sight.

The boy he had seen before came back out of the corner and took the gag off his mouth.

"Hello?" The kid said, smiling. Tubbo hesitated but said hello back.

"What am I doing here?" Tubbo demanded, and the boy shrugged.

"I don't really know. But not a lot of people come here, so it's nice to have a friend!" He said. "I'm Tommy."

Tubbo looked at him confused, but said, "My name is Tubbo."

For the next month, they spent most of their time together. Techno (the person or pig with the pink hair) did let him go outside, probably suspecting that he would try to run away. He did miss his family, the Dream Team, but he couldn't try to run away. They would do bad things to him.

Tommy likes his music discs and annoying his older brother, Wilbur. Although Wilbur and Techno weren't home most of the time, and though they trusted Tubbo, they panicked when he used his magic near Tommy. Once, Tubbo showed Tommy that he can make a flower bloom in his palm, and Wilbur took him away and he didn't see Tommy for the rest of the day.

Until one day, everything changed. Again.

"Techno?" Tubbo said as the strawberry-blonde told Tubbo to turn around. Tubbo obeyed him. Techno put a blindfold on him.

It didn't feel nice. He liked it when he knew where he was going, or where Techno was leading him. Somewhere, Techno told him to sit down. The place wreaked of the smell of metallic blood, and it felt unnerving. But he trusted Techno, he wouldn't do anything to him, right? Tommy told him that Techno and Wilbur are nice and that they wouldn't hurt him.

Techno told Tubbo to sit down, and Tubbo bent his knees and felt something under him. Probably a chair. He didn't like how it was dark and silent, and how Techno wasn't telling him anything, but he could hear the sound of metal scraping behind him. He tried to move, but his hands were, once again, tied behind his back. "Techno?"

"I'm taking you somewhere," Techno said, and Tubbo smiled, excited. He hadn't been out of this house since he was captured. Maybe he could see his family again.

"Really? Where?"

"It's a beautiful place called Heaven," Techno says, and Tubbo listens, heart dropping to the ground. "Although it'll be painful to get there."

Tubbo bit his lip and braced himself. "It'll be worth it, right?"

"It will," Techno says, and Tubbo felt something sharp pushed against his neck. He gasped, as he felt something trickle down his neck, and onto his shirt.

"Just count to ten for me, and it'll be all over."

~~~

ANOTHER Fun Fact: We have another new writer! :D

Ello I'm Dragon MZL or MZLpro on Wattpad. I love writing angst, so you'll see that a lot from me (I want to see you c r y). I go by they/them and maybe she/her. Also, I just realized Tubbo just like... dies... in like all my ideas...

Welp.

Anyway, hope you had fun reading my work! Why do I only put effort into things that I'm writing for other people?
Eh, it's Luno, so I don't care (ily MZL <3)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And if you want to know because Luno told me to write how I felt while writing this chapter or something like that, I felt no remorse. People will die in my stories, and I am a proud bloodthirsty member (anyone gets the reference?)

So have a nice day!

Yeee I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter! I really did so if you wanna check out MZLpro go to her profile and follow her! If you like bedwars and Purpled oh you're in for it. Anyway thanks for reading ilyasm!! <3333 OH AND I NEARLY FORGOT- Pls leave a vote u guys :'D I'm sorry this is annoying but sometimes ya'll forget lmao- ok bye fr now ily <333