➛ ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ thirteen ❜┊˚

" 𝗶 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀"

Not the same

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 cold windy breeze drawn out any sound as it blew your (h/c) hair all around , the tension in the air was suffocating; as you, Caitlin and Brittany were leaning against the wall with posters plastered on it.

Caitlin had her hands to her ears keeping her head down , not wanting to look at the sympathy on Brittany's face.

After seeing Caitlin, Fraser and I leave the cafeteria, Brittany followed, that moment playing through your head over an over as you looked at the too.

"Your upset," Brittany pointed out looking at Caitlin, you mentally rolled your eyes of course she's upset , your dating her ex You kept that to yourself of course not wanting to stir up any more drama from the two.

Caitlin looked up for a split second eyeing Brittany as if it was obvious, her head went back down as soon as it came up "No," she declined shaking her head shrugging but you could hear the hurt in her voice, Brittany didn't believe her but didn't push her to talk further.

Brittany looked at you then back in front of her ; she was thinking , she shrugged "I love him," Brittany complied giving Caitlin a half smile .

You looked in front of you, this is gonna get deep.

Caitlin looked up at Brittany with a semi pissed off look, she got up from leaning and turned to face Brittany; resting her arm on the white wall, keeping eye contact with Brittany as she held a straight face .

Her brown hair moving as if it was dancing throughout the wind, she didn't speak making it clear that she wanted Brittany to continue.

"I've always loved him," Brittany confessed tears welding her eyes threatening to fall as she stared Caitlin in her eyes. You stood awkwardly on the other side of Brittany looking between the two not knowing what else to say.

Caitlin blinked her eyes flickered from Brittany to you making eye contact before she closed her eyes, inhaling slightly tucking her brown hair behind her ear "sure," she exclaimed softly with a small smile.

She gave you a heartfelt smile before turning away, she walked away from both of you not looking back her hair blowing crazy in the wind, she then disappeared from beside the wall away from your eyesight.