➛ ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ one❜┊˚

❝ 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 ❞

𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬

𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 your mother who is in the military has recently got transferred to a military base in Italy. But before that you were in New Mexico.

You guys moved into this shared home with another family who haven't arrived yet. Your mother insisted on you coming after you staying back home which you would have loved but you understood.

She was always overprotective she lost a lot of people and she wanted you to have a somewhat normal life something she didn't have growing up as she would put it.

You were kinda nervous since you aren't good at meeting new people especially awkward situations like this

You guys were the first ones here since your mom wanted to leave extra early.

You were currently looking around the shared home well wondering around.

While your mom went to the military office not to far from the place you were currently staying.

To be honest, You expected more, like a mansion or something ,it was basic and a little small for two families but you didn't complain.

You went into a room that was suppose to be your room; it was small but livable there was; one window, a small closet, a twin sized bed with a rusted mattress along with a old-looking pillow on it , there was a dresser beside the bed and a few old rusty hangers scattered across the floor.

You grimaced at the horribly treated room that is now yours, Geez they could have least cleaned up You thought looking around in disgust.

You shrugged it off , dropping your (f/c) (bags/suitcase) on the ground to start unpacking and at least try to make the room look better .

~~~
After an hour of cleaning up you eventually got bored, you wanted to wait for this 'other family' but you didn't really have the patients too. So you decided to wonder around the base a little bit , It was a lot of people here , people you didn't know .

They all looked at you weird as if you didn't belong here because you didn't you were only here because of your mother, since you didn't have any close relatives to live with, and not to mention the recent passing of your father.