̗̀➛ ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ six❜┊˚

❝ 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗲 ❞

𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮/𝙣 𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍, You woke up to a gray and cloudy day a dull, sunless sky; you weren't feeling the best since you cried your self to sleep.

You pillow sticky and disgusting due to your dry tears.

Your pretty sure Fraser and His two moms heard everything and they were probably going to question you since your mom wasn't here; she had to leave earlier.

You got up your legs shaken and weak as you did so, mainly because you slept in a ball .
You began to make your way up to the cracked mirror on the wall next to your closet .

You glanced at your broken, sad figure . Your s/c
looked pale, and your face was red plus your e/c eyes were puffy and bloodshot since you were crying and your eyelids puffy, none of which are attractive.

You began to sniffle as last nights memories began flooding your mind; you wanted to cry, scream, throw stuff or just anything at this point but you knew that wouldn't do you any good since you'll have to clean it all up.

You heard two soft knocks on your door getting your attention to the person behind the door. You inched your way to the door with no emotion of whom it might be hoping its not your mother.

" hey Y/n, sweetheart ," a soft voice spoke it was Fraser's mom, " I just wanted to check to see if you're okay," Her voice filled with concern and worry. You didn't realize your door had a small peep hole, you shrugged and looked in it seeing Fraser and his mother there.

A  soft smile made its way on your face 'at least someone cares' you thought not forgetting about last nights events.

You unlocked the door before opening it coming face to face with Fraser and his mom as they look over your form examining your eyes, face and so on.

They looked sad they felt so bad for you . Since well they heard everything.

"Are you okay ?" Fraser's mom asked breaking the silence, Fraser's brown eyes were looking you over stopping at your wrist where a possible bruise might be from your moms death grip. You didn't care to cover it up though.

In Fraser eyes you could see anger like he was really pissed at something, but only his eyes showed that his face was emotionless he did had an almost unnoticeable frown on his face. "OH fuck , (Y/n) your wrist!" Fraser's mom concerned and confused voice mentioned .

That was the last straw.

You started to cry again because of everything , your dad, your mom , being in love with Fraser , not having friends . The stupid bruise your mom gave you. The argument you and your mother had . just everything.

Fraser's mom went into action quickly pulling you into a hug; a nice hug, you immediately hugged back which Fraser joined in whispering nice and soft things in your ear to try and make you feel better and calm down.

You all hugged for what felt like a good 10 minutes as you cried your heart out, finally getting comfort from a human; someone who cares other than your pillow .

This felt amazing, amazingly different. And you liked it .

~~~

You stared at your ceiling laying in your bed after you took a nice long and hot shower since Fraser and his mom calmed you down. It's been a while since you felt comfort.

You closed your eyes hoping today your mother won't bother you . You smiled when you thoughts drifted off to another person . You could list off things forever.His smile . His mustache .?His laugh . His weird fashion sense . His drawings . His hair . His nails .

Just him .

You sat, scanning the room for a certain (book/magazine/sketchbook) your (e/c) eyes landed on it hidden in your (suitcase/bookbag) .

You made your way over to it before grabbing it and smiled , you walked back over to your bed plopping down on it with a giggle before opening your (book/magazine/sketchbook) and began to (read/draw) .

                                          ~~~

you stare at the ceiling after a while thinking to yourself you liked fraser you weren't trying to be a simp but he makes you feel alive and makes you smile even when you don't want to.

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓