➛ ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ four❜┊˚

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼, 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗶 𝗱𝗼 ❞

 ❝ 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼, 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗶 𝗱𝗼 ❞

  𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐋𝐄 on the grass like tiny pearls. The birds and bugs singing upon the bush to greet the dawning after night. You gently tug off your clothes as you began to change in your pajamas.

You lay and bed and think about to. How you manage to make a friend on your day and that it's a boy. You eventually drift off to a deep sleep.

You yawn and stretched as the sun rays beaming through your window, waking you up along with the smell of breakfast.

You happily got up but soon your happy joyful mood saddened realizing and almost forgot that Fraser had to go to school today so you two couldn't hang.
Plus your mother wouldn't let you go even if you got on your knees and begged trust me; you would have .

You shrugged going into your bathroom to take a shower and do your morning routine, you wanted to take a bath instead just to relax since you have the whole day and house to yourself .

Well your mother was probably here, you could smell your (favorite pancake flavor) pancakes cooking , it smelt amazing. You just wished Fraser was here too, so he could try your favorite signature pancakes.

You picked (outfit choice) and headed to take your bath to start the day.

~~~

After taking a bubble bath which helped you to relax a little bit. You looked in the mirror taking in your form with a blank expression, you decided to style your hair or at least try too.

You brushed your (h/c) hair before finishing off with (hair style choice) . You shrugged mentally not caring to much about your Appearance. You then went to doing your morning routine.

~~~
You walked into the kitchen before quickly being hugged by your worrisome mother " (Y/n) I-I was so worried about you?!," she exclaimed skimming over your body for anything out of place .

" Mom I was just in the bath, I literally just woke up," you chirp shrugged and mentally rolling your eyes at your moms behavior . 'Why is she always like this?'

" Did you wash your ha- "Yes," you cut in before she even got to finish her question that she always asked as if you were still a forgettable child. You did Not want to be stuff in the house all day with her

Her worried expression soon flattered to a gleeful one then she went back into the kitchen to finish cooking your (favorite pancake flavor) pancakes.

You walked over to the table and sat down before zoning off . 'I wonder if Fraser is thinking about me right now' 'What if he thinks I'm annoying?'

'What if he doesn't like me ?'

'What if he only talks to me because I am in desperate need of friends?'

Those thoughts sending shivers down your spine thinking how those could be true , you may never know how Fraser actually feels .

'Will he leave me if I tell him the truth?'

'Will he be disgusted that I like him?'

'Will he laugh at me if- your thought was cut off as your mom set a plate of (favorite pancake flavor) in front of you , the smell filling your nose making some tension go away.

"Are you okay sweetie?," your mother asked looking concern as she studied your facial expressions. "I'm fine mom just still kinda tired that's all," you lied not wanting to be treated as if your a baby or if you were in therapy; you mainly didn't want her to worry she already has enough on her plate.

You started eat your stack of pancakes before they get cold , you looked up at the tv realizing that gravity falls is on.

You smiled at the tv ; you found the boy that was the twin of Mabel cute , 'Uhhhh what was his name?' You thought.'. . Deeper?Dipstick?Dipping sauce? Dip n' dots? Dinner? Dipshit? 'Whatever. Who ever that kid was he was adorable, you used to have a crush on him growing up; when the show was on air of course .

You happily munched down your food as you watched the show, bringing back memories you and your dad used to watch it sometimes when he didn't have to work so much .

Your mood getting sad again ; you want to stop thinking about him , you need to stop but you don't know how. You needed a distraction. You finished eating your pancakes before getting up and putting your dish in the sink; you didn't feel like washing it right now. 

You looked back at the tv realizing gravity falls is off what show took his place was the amazing world of gumball, it must have been only one episode. You rolled your eyes. Typical.

You started to think on something or someone that could distract you from the death of your father .You smiled maliciously when you thought of the perfect distraction. And you know just who.

~~~

You watched the clock in the living room closely as you waited for it to strike 2:45 pm . That's when Fraser's school let out. Right now it's 2:35 pm

You wondered why your mother never brought up going to school but didn't mind.

You needed to talk to Fraser, you wanted to talk to someone who could understand , you weren't sure if you were ready though.

You kinda just met the kid but your already falling for him. Crazy right?  Like your living in some 'hallmark' rip off movie .

Yes crazy in deed but you didn't care You wanted to enjoy at much freedom as much as you can , your surprise your mother even let you step foot out the door besides you were super grateful that you met him .

On the other hand, without Fraser Wilson you'd be lost..well not Entirely. But you would be lonely and what makes it better is that you two live in a shared-home together. You were mentally screaming of excitement.

But as usual you kept your signature straight , bored face you didn't have anything to smile at  right now. 

Just as you were about to go in your room , the sliding door open along with familiar voice that it felt like you haven't heard in forever.

❝ 𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎 𝐁𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆? ❞