➛ ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ nine ❜┊˚

"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲"

𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨

( Reader POV )

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐒 danced in the wind. Y/n leaned on her half open window as she listen to wind rustle the trees around as they blow with Rhythm as if a song was being played from the heavens above.

She closed her eyes breathing in and out quietly enjoying the warm but cool summer breeze through her window .

It was 3 in the morning , when she woke up and she didn't feel a need to go back to sleep but she slept well after last nights dinner .

(Y/n) smiled to herself as the memories starting flooding back. Good memories.

(Y/n) sighed as some of her strands of her (h/c) hair flew in her face. She rubbed her eyes and headed back to her bed. (Y/n) sat down thought for moment before reaching under her bed and grabbing her (custom color) diary. She grabbed a near by pencil and opened her diary and then she started to write.

When I first met Fraser I didn't think our friend ship would last long , I thought it would be a short hi or hey here and there or even maybe a head nod when would would walk past each other . I thought he would be like the others as in my "friends" from back home.

But then the tables turned and I started to feel a connection inside of me ever time Im near him or even when I just think of him . Fraser.

Like I was meant to be here and I'm not sure if I believe that but I do believe that everything happens for a reason .

I realized that reason why we bumped into each other that day was destiny and this family is meant to be mine. I am happier here. I feel like I have a reason to wake up in the mornings because of these people.

But I'm still hurting deep down , so for I'm going to try and fix my self to be a better person , which is why I'm here writing this .

Maybe my mom accepted this military base for a reason , maybe we were given this house to share with Fraser and his two moms for a reason. Maybe I am a gift to them , rather then them being the gift to me.