--------------------------------------- 

I walk into the Mess Hall where everyone was. 

"Why are you so late? There are only like 15 minutes left." Jean asks. 

"No reason." I sit down next to him and drink his water.  

"Have you seen Eren at all," Mikasa asks me. 

"N-No...I mean he is over there will Captain Levi."  I say avoiding eye contact.

" You hear?" Sasha asks as Jean snatches his water back. 

"No? Did something happen?" I ask.

"We have chores now," Armin says moving around his mashed potatoes. 

"And we have partners!" Sasha says. 

"I am with Sasha, Reiner and Armin, Bertholdt and Mikasa, Ymir and Christa, and you and Jean!" Connie says. 

"Connie and I have Mess hall, Reiner and Armin have Library, Bertholdt and Mikasa have the equipment, Ymir and Christa have sweeping and moping, and hehe you and Jean have stables." Sasha and Connie start laughing hysterically catching the attention of almost everyone. 

I barry myself into my chair, "Please...I'm embarrassed to be friends with them." 

"We get to meet all the Section Commander's as well. Starting with Hange Zoë." Armin says as Jean yells and Sasha and Connie.

---------------------------------------  

"Hello everyone!! My name is Zoë Hange!! I am the 4th Section Commander of the Scout Regiment along with my executive officer, Moblit Berner!!!" She says shaking all of our hands profusely. 

"Hello. My name is Miche Zacharius. I am a Section Commander for squad Miche." Instead of shaking our hands he. Sniffs us. 

"Don't mind him. He has an impeccable sense of smell so he sniffs things out." Hange says. 

"Hello, brats. I am Levi Ackerman, your captain. I am the captain of the special operations squad." He says standing. 

"You all will be learning with Team leader Ness!" Levi says as he points to a man with a rag over his head. 

"Now that we have all of our leaders out of the way, hop to it! You all know what your duties are!" Levi says making his way into the headquarters.

---------------------------------------  

"You're on shit duty! I'm grooming." I tell Jean as we make our way over to the stables. 

"That's not fair!! You didn't even let me get a say!" Jean yells. 

"You have to clean up after your own breed. I don't think they would appreciate me." I say lighting a lantern. 

"Asshole." Jean mumbles. 

"You wanna go?!" I say throwing him mini air punches. 

"Oh calm down, can you hand me the scoop?" Jean says. 

"Mhm." I hand him the scoop while I start to brush the horses. 

"Holy hell! How much do these things shit?!" Jean starts to gag at the smell and sight. 

"Sasha and Connie would so get a kick out of this!" I say holding back my laugh. 

It was silent for quite some time. The only noise you would hear are Jean's gags of disgust. 

"Hey, (y/n)?" Jean breaks the silence. 

"Do you think you will make it out of the expedition? You know, the one that is coming up." Jean questions.