Chapter 9- last week at the zoldyck's

Hoshi POV:

I've been training with Illumi, grandfather and even Vega would come and secretly train with me for a few weeks now, I was improving a lot I even learned a new skill. 

Dead silence- it causes the target to not be able to hear, speak or make any sounds. it pears well with Full Darkness!

 It was almost time to got back to the troupe though, they said I'd be staying here for about one more week. 

"Hoshi! your spacing out!" Alluka pouted, I giggled.

"sorry! what were you saying?" I asked, her pout turned into a large smile. 

"I was saying that if you don't start eating then I'm going to finish the cookies!" She dove for another cookie, I looked down and noticed there was only a few left. 

"h-hey! I've only had a couple!" I pouted, Alluka giggled and stuffed her face with more. I grabbed the rest and shoved them in my mouth.

"Hoshi, your time is up" the speaker said, I could tell it was Illumi's voice.

"aww!" we both pouted, I got up and picked up the now empty basket.

"bye Alluka, I'll visit tomorrow if I'm aloud!" I said as I walked out, she smiled and waved to me. once I left the room Illumi was already waiting for me.

"time to train, you only have a week left so you must train harder" Illumi instructed, I nodded and followed him. once training was finished Illumi took me on one of his missions, then had me train a bit more before I was allowed to return to my room to sleep. when I woke Illumi was standing beside my bed staring at me, once he noticed I was awake he finally talked.

"I cant train you today so I've asked grandfather to train you." he said and walked out, I nodded in understanding even though he didn't see it. once I got dressed I went downstairs and found grandfather sitting on the couch drinking some tea, he looked over to me and smiled.

"want some?" he asked, I smiled and nodded. he poured me a cup and handed it to me. "how is your morning?" 

"its fine! Illumi said you'd train me today, what will we do first?" I asked him, he didn't answer instead he just continued to drink his tea. once we were done with the tea he lead me into the training room, for the rest of training I was told to attack him (I didn't use my full straight) he told me things I needed to improve on. the day went by quickly, before I even realized it, it was time to go to bed. the next morning Mrs. Kikyo made me dress up in different outfits until I was told I had to begin training, from that point on the week went by really quickly. I learned to make my reactions faster and  Vega helped me learn another new skill, its called

 star bomb- a bunch of stars appear and float around the target, each star is a bomb. the target doesn't need to touch it, it detonate on its own and causes a chain reaction.

 tomorrow Illumi was going to bring me back to the troupe. we finished today's training so I walked to Alluka's room and played with her. "hey Alluka I have to tell you something" I told her, she smiled and looked at me waiting for me to tell her what it is. "I'm leaving tomorrow" Her smile disappeared and she started crying, I gently hugged her and patted her back. 

"cant you stay? Please" she looked up at me, it was hard to say no but I had to.

"you know I cant, but I visit when I'm allowed to!" I said and smiled at her. "now no more tears, lets play!" I said and wiped her tears, I hate seeing Alluka cry but I cant say no to Master Chrollo. after Alluka fell asleep I put her in bed then went to my room and made sure that I had everything. I jumped into bed and began to fall asleep. 'Feitan told me he'd teach me how to use a sword! I cant wait to see them' 

*~the next morning~*

I checked to make sure I had everything, once I was sure I went downstairs. 'oh I've got to say bye to Mr. Silva!'

"are you ready to go?" Illumi asked.

"Ah! wait I'll be right back!" I ran off to Mr. Silva's room and nocked on the door, I heard a faint 'come in'

"oh Hoshi, what is it? aren't you supposed to be leaving?" he asked I smiled and nodded.

"yeah but I wanted to say goodbye!" I said, he slightly smiled and nodded "ok well Illumi's waiting I've got to go now! Bye!"  I ran back to Illumi, 

"you have everything?" he asked. 

"yeah, Lets go now!" I said with a smile, Illumi nodded and we began to make our way to the meeting spot.

(A/N: sorry its short! but I hope you liked it)