chapter 11- Uvo's been captured!?

(A/N: its going to be a reverse haram, and I've decided to make multiple endings so everyone can be happy, I hope that's ok. I'll make an ending for Chrollo, Feitan, Killua, Vega, Shizuku, and Machi.(I was also going to do Pakunoda and Shalnark but they die😢 though if you guys wanted I could find a way to keep her and Shalnark alive, but id be hard) if you have anyone else I should give an ending to then comment it and ill try to make them an ending as well 😊) (Also sorry I haven't been updating lately, I just started school again ;-; but ill start updating more! but in return for not posting for so long I made this chapter longer then the others!(its like 2 chapters put into 1))

Hoshi's POV: 

I decided to follow Feitan, Shizuku, and Franklin into York New. we passed a large group, apparently they were doing a arm wrestling match for a diamond ring.

"that's pretty!" I exclaimed, the three looked at me than at the ring. Shizuku went up and payed to play. "what is doing?" I asked.

"probably going to try and get the ring for you." Franklin said, I kinda felt guilty now. when I got a closer look I saw Shizuku arm wrestling someone familiar 'do I know him?' I asked myself, I think I started to pick up Shizuku's forgetfulness 'this is gonna bug me!' I didn't bother to look at the other two, but then I noticed Shizuku struggling.

"how come Shizuku is struggling?" I asked, Feitan shrugged. after a few seconds she lost and began walking back to us. 

"what a pity" I heard her say

"well?" Franklin asked

"I lost, he's tough" she said "sorry Hoshi, I tried to get it for you" I shook my head and hugged her.

"thank you for trying!" I said, she smiled 

"you should've used your left hand" Franklin said and patted her head

"yes.. why didn't you.. use your stronger arm." Feitan asked.

"oh! because he extended his right hand first" Shizuku said "I think I'd like to challenge him again" 

"there is no time...we have a job to do" Feitan told her

"he's right" Franklin agreed "besides buying and bidding is not our style, we're thieves remember"

"if we want some thing.. we take it" Feitan said, Shizuku nodded

"can I ride on your shoulders Franklin? please" I asked him, he smiled and me and nodded. I climbed on his shoulders and cheered 

"Yay! I'm taller then everyone now!" I said and giggled

Killua's POV: 

I looked around because I heard a familiar voice, then I spotted... HOSHI!? why is she here, I looked over at gon and looked back but she wasn't there anymore.... was I imagining her? 

Back to Hoshi's POV: 

we finally got the the hot air balloon, I hopped off Franklin's shoulders and got in it.  

"hey Hoshi!" Shalnark smiled at me, "want some candy?" he held out a lollipop, I excitedly grabbed it and put it in my mouth. 

"thank you!" I said, once every one was in the hot air balloon we lifted of. after a bit Shalnark showed me a game he made just for me! it was really fun, especially because the trip was pretty boring. once we got there Feitan and Franklin dressed in suites and began walking up to the stage, Shizuku and I followed waited for the que while the rest of the troupe went down to the vault.