Chapter 8- bye Killua!

(A/N: sorry it took so long!)

Hoshi's POV:

After I talked to killua I continued to try and find Alluka's room.

"Hoshi?" I heard a voice call, I turned around.

"Kalluto!" I smiled and waved to him "how have you been"

"fine" He said. 'quiet as ever' I thought, "shouldn't you be going to bed now?" he asked. I should see Alluka but Kalluto is right, 

"your right!" I started walking towards my room, I grabbed his hand. He looked a little shocked "Lets play some games in my room! I have a deck of cards!" I smiled, Kalluto slightly nodded. after over an hour of playing Kalluto said he was going to his room.

"aww, ok. goodnight!" I said, Kalluto walked out of my room. I started putting the deck of cards away, I heard a sigh from across the room. when I turned around I saw Vega. he walked up to me. "hey Vega, what did you need?" I asked him, he shrugged and sat next to me.

"I was checking in." He answered, "Also I came to give you something from your mother." Vega handed me a small box, it was red with lavish gold decorations. "she said not to open it until your birthday" I just realized my birthday was in a couple days, 

"tell my mother I said thanks" I said with a smile. Vega nodded and stood up.

"well I have a meeting I need to go to" he said and disappeared. 'he didn't even let me say goodbye.' I thought, I smiled as I put the box and cards on my nightstand. I crawled into my bed and began to fall asleep 'wait... I NEVER SAW ALLUKA!' I jumped out of my bed and began walking to find Alluka's room, 'ok, no distractions.' I reminded myself as I walk the halls. I was so in thought that I didn't notice the person in front of me. I bumped into that person.

"Hoshi, what are you doing up" I recognized that voice.. Illumi! I looked up and I was right, Illumi stood over me waiting for my answer. I grinned.

"umm... I was looking for the bathroom?" I tried to convince him, he didn't seem vary convinced. he stayed quiet and I gave in. "ok.. I was looking for Alluka's room" I herd him sigh, I got up.

"go to sleep" He said. "I'll let you see her tomorrow." I smiled at him.

"ok! goodnight!" I walked off back to my room and climbed back into my bed and fell asleep. 

*~the next day~*

I woke up early and went downstairs to train. I walked into the Livingroom, Ms. Kikyo and Kalluto were sitting on the couch next to grandfather. Ms. Kikyo seemed anxious and was biting her nails

"what's wrong?" I asked, the attation turned to me, Ms. Kikyo smiled.

"nothing, how about you go train with Father." she more like instructed me, Grandfather stood up and smiled at me, I nodded and followed him. after we left the room I decided to talk.

"what's going on?" I asked. "and don't say 'nothing' Ms. Kikyo seemed anxious" grandfather sighed.

"it seems killua's friends are here to take him back." grandfather said, I nodded understanding. 'so gon, Leorio, and Kurapika are here...' I thought 'it doesn't matter to me if Killua leaves, my order was to stay here and train' the rest of the day I spent training, once I was done grandfather and I went to get tea. as we passed the main room I saw Gon, Leorio, and Kurapika sitting together. Gon looked over to me, I smiled and waved at him then Killua walked in. 'looks like he's leaving' 

"come on" Killua said as he walked towards the door.

"what about Hoshi?" Leorio asked. Killua turned to me and I smiled at him, he sighed.

"she's staying here" he said, the other three looked confused. Killua sighed again. "lets just go." the other three were unsure but nodded and followed Killua.

"Bye! have fun!" I shouted and left to get tea with grandfather, after the tea Illumi came back from another job. "Illumi-chan!! can I see Alluka now?" I asked him.

"fine" he said, I smiled as he led me to Alluka's room. "you have 2 hours" I nodded and followed him to Illumi's room. "by the way, Chrollo said he'll pick you up for the York New plan." Illumi informed me, I smiled brightly

"yay!" I cheered, we stood in front the door to her room. the door opened and I walked in, Alluka turned to me and smiled. 

"HOSHI!" she yelled and ran over to me, before  knew it I was engulfed in a hug "I missed you!" she grabbed my hand and pulled me over to her toys and began showing me her new toys. we played for awhile, I braded her hair, and played dress up with her. when I realized it was almost time to leave I told her one more thing.

"one more thing Alluka, Killua was here" I told her, she smiled and was about to ask something but I spoke "but he left." Alluka seemed a bit sad. "but don't worry, if I see him again I'll tell him to come see you" I said with a smile, Alluka cheered right up.

"Ok!" she said, we played for a bit longer until Illumi came and said my time was up. I said my goodbye and followed Illumi.

"I'll see you later, Alluka" Alluka smiled wider and nodded. After that Illumi took me to see Mr. Silva.

"father, Hoshi is here" Illumi said, I smiled at Mr. Silva. 

"Come here" Mr. Silva instructed, I nodded and sat next to him. "have you been well?" He asked. I smiled and nodded, Mr. Silva had wanted me to live here and become an assassins and possibly marry Killua when he becomes the next head of the family. "good, from today until you return to the spiders I want you to accompany Illumi on his jobs and learn from first hand experience." He instructed.

"Ok!" I responded "I'll do my best to learn from Illumi-chan!" Mr. Silva seemed to smile a bit. 

"vary good," he said. "Illumi has a job tonight, you will join him" I nodded "you may leave."

"ok! I'll come back later!" I waved to him and left the room. Illumi was waiting outside the door. Illumi turned to me.

"Hoshi, get ready for the mission." Illumi instructed, I nodded and went to my room. I grabbed my bag and made sure I had my stars, once I made sure I had everything I decided to get a snack. I saw Milluki getting chips.

"oh, hi Milluki." I greeted him, he didn't even look at me as he mumbled a 'hi' and walked back to his room. 'I don't think he likes me....' I sighed 'oh well, I wasn't told to make friends so its not a priority' once I got my snack I walked back to my room 'I'll see how fast I can build a card tower! maybe I'll be faster then Hisoka!' I opened my door and saw Illumi sitting on the small couch in my room. "Illumi?" he turned and faced me, I noticed he was holding my gift. I rushed over to him and tried to grab the gift back, but he held it up to high.

"what is this box?" he asked, I jumped and tried to reach but soon realized I wouldn't be able to get it. he waited for my answer, I huffed.

"its a early birthday gift from someone important to me" I said, Illumi seemed to be in thought "may I have it back now?" I asked, Illumi handed it back to me I smiled. "thank you!"

"Lets go" Illumi said, I nodded and followed him. "when is your birthday" Illumi asked after we left the house, 

"next week, why?" I didn't think birthdays are vary important, so I didn't understand why he wanted to know, but he ignored my question. 

"it doesn't matter, focus on the mission." He instructed. I nodded. 'finally some action!'