chapter 3- 2nd phase

Hoshi's POV:

"cooking?" someone asked

"yes! we are gourmet hunters!" Menchi stated proudly. 'she seems nice' I thought

"I don't need to cook! I'm going to be a blacklist hunter!" one of them yelled, they kept insulting gourmet hunters. that seemed to make them angry, when the 2nd phase started. I found the pigs they were talking about but they were HUGE! and had a big horn protecting its forehead. 'I wanna ride it!' and so I did. I jumped in the air and landed on its forehead... AND IT DIED!? 'nooo! I wanted to ride you!' I thought anime-crying. I was dragging its body back when I noticed some herbs that could be used for spices, I grabbed a few of those and headed back to cook the piggy. when I got to my cooking station I began cooking, (Idk how to explain how to cook so...) so far she has failed everyone. she called be up, I put my food in front of them.

 she called be up, I put my food in front of them

"it looks good...." Menchi said, I smiled at her. they both took a bite. "HMM! THIS IS GOOD!" Menchi said taking another bite. 

"thank you!" I smiled more.

"Pass!" they both said.

"YAY!" I cheered. when everyone finished I was the only one who passed, the others were mad. one of the guys went to go attack her but the big guy knocked him into the wall. 

"Buhara" Menchi said

"if I didn't you were going to kill him" Buhara stated. Menchi started explaining that no one else even tried, all they did was put it over a fire. then a BIG blimp stopped over us! a old man came down. he made Menchi give the others a second chance. we were all walking into the blimp.

"good job Hoshi!" gon said. I looked back to gon and smiled.

"thank you!" I said.

"Hoshi~" I heard Hisoka call for me, both gon and killua looked at him.

"yes?" I questioned. 

"come here-" Hisoka was cut off, by killua and gon grabbing me.

"lets go" gon said, they dragged me away.

"what was wrong?" I asked.

"you should say away from him, he's not safe" gon told me. I tilted my head.

"what do you mean?" I asked. killua sighed

"just stay away from him." killua said... I nodded but I was still going to be around him, after all master Chrollo told me to stay by him. when we arrived there was this HUGE CLIFF! Menchi said I didn't need to do it because I passed the other one, so I walked over to Illumi and Hisoka. Hisoka used his Bungee Gum to grab himself and illumi a egg. 

"hey Gittarackur" I waved to him. Hisoka and illumi looked over to me

"awww~ no 'hi' for me~?" Hisoka fake whined.