Prologue

The multiverse is known by many, a collection of universes that have similarities but stay apart and never mix. Our focus though are on five separate universe one of skillful shinobi, another with mighty heroes, one similar to the previous but they can their power through their soul and one of demons, angels and more. There is another but nobody has seen sight of the power it holds and it is assumed that the fifth universe was nothing more than humans. The multiverse is known to be controlled by many types of powerful beings unseen by those residing in these universe so it was unexpected when these five randomly clashed with one another, blending together into a massive universe of quirks, devils, huntsmen and others. It was utter chaos on the new world, fights broke out, wars were waged and as always once war is fought there is peace and understanding but with that peace is hatred, unlike most times though the hatred is aimed at those who do not deserve it, the humans. In a sense it could be considered a form of racism as they are despised for how they are born, with no power or super human ability, even faunus arent victims of such hate anymore but turned and became the thing they swore to destroy. The powerful took over, humans live in slums and are hardly seen in middle class areas and never in the high class district. Human history was falsified, altered or just removed without their knowledge, human slaves became common and eventually rebellions started along with gangs, gangs became mostly human as the villain to hero ratio was not in the villains favor but the powerful saw no point in fighting humans, seeing them as inferior to them and not something to worry about. But that was then and as time changes so do intentions and humans. The powerful have no natural predator so do not change to be stronger or better than they already are where as humans became naturally tougher and stronger to survive in a world as this, humans have evolve which the powerful were not aware of due to the information being thrown away, it was only a matter of time before things change, for better or worse depending on who you are. And it all starts with a young, wild, brutish, vulgar, carefree, UNCIVILIZED, UNCULTURED, ANNOYING BRAT!!!