Definitely going to make arrangements to workout with Joshua tomorrow night.

''Oh my Gosh. They've got chicken sliders!'' Cassie shrieks.

''The crab croquettes are fire if you're looking at the appetizers.'' I suggest, not looking up from the menu.

''Shit.''

''Yes, I know there's chicken tenders on here.'' I try to keep myself from groaning in irritation.

''No, Sherlock. Look.'' I peek to my left to see her nodding her head towards the entrance.

I shouldn't have looked.

I know I shouldn't have.

Isabella... fuck, she's here.

Shallow enough, her ass is the first thing I take note of.

Those fucking jeans...

Why is she trying to cover it up with those baggy, greyish shirts again?

Very good question.

Also a good question; Who the fuck is that hijo de puta she's with?

They seem comfortable with one another, leaning close against each other. She's jovial as the tarado conveys with the maitre d'.

He smiles in return and starts leading the two of them around the restaurant. I sigh an trounced sigh when they round up a table to turn to the other side of the restaurant, but my breath gets stuck in my throat the second the waiter keeps walking a straight line. In this direction. Fuck.

The fucker throws an arm behind her and I feel my fist clench around the menu when he leans his weight upon her and they start snickering as she spiritedly pokes at him.

I'm not liking this.

I'm sure that's noticeable all through my facial expressions.

I mean for fucks sake, the guy's practically a teenager.

Damn. Is she into that? I thought she was teasing when she called me Oldie... Is the age difference bothering her? Three and a half years isn't even that much.

Bothering her at what exactly? We aren't even anything.

My minds racing so rapidly, I nearly don't catch on to the rich brown eyes that have set themselves on my pessimistic face.

''Shit. It is her.'' Cassie blows out air. When I turn my head to the left, she's almost hiding her face behind the menu in her hand. ''Who's that she's with?''

I shoot her a glare, but don't get the chance to respond.

''Isabella! Hey.'' She starts waving the damn menu in the air.

Her eyes have already left mine and moved on to Cassie's shrieking frame, her face visually lighting up into a beam when she recognizes my sister. Cassie is still calling her over when she begins ambling over to us, ignoring the guy glued to her side- who's twisted his brows in confusion.

I don't know why I find myself breathing heavier and sitting straighter as she approaches. Him following right behind her.

Are my eyes playing tricks on me right now or do the two of them actually look alike?

They're even matching, both of them dressed dim and dimmer.

Cute.

Well, she is. She's glowing. As always. Face of an angel, light, effortless and natural as her damp curls dangle against her blanched, billowing tee.